Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. No. Once in the showcase they are there permanently.

2. What is the ratio to build for a 50/50 hybrid?

3. how are event item drops calculated in war? ty

4. I would like to know what happened to the hit ceiling. Like how much bigger does a player have to be than you not to be able to hit/ass/stl from you? Atm I'm noticing players at 600mcs+ are able to stl from me and im at about 100mcs...

5. I was active about two years ago and I have rejoined KaW in the last 2 weeks. I see people who have not even been active 1 month and have 100 mil cs. My question is how do people gain stats so quickly?

6. Its 300 for a win and a maximum of 300 based on actions for losers and winners.

So winners can get max 600 and losers 300

7. The events give all sorts of building tokens now so easy to grow.

8. Question:

Does the 1% of transmuted equipment add to our stats? Ex: bfe, bfa, cs, low land build % etc..

If not then shouldn't the devs just of made a trash button to delete in wanted equipment lmao js
    Why show off something when it's weak in stats and now it probably won't even help with other stats...

9. we have constant, nonstop events that allow for hundreds or thousands of silver bars to easily be obtained. 500 silver bars = over 1 trillion.

10. No, % equipment when transmutted does not give you anything. If it did actually give a % of stats as it does as regular equipment people would mass farm these pieces for an infinite amount of stat boosts.
    The showcase isn't just a place to put things for extra stats. It's a display case as well. If the devs put in a trash button for things I can guarantee there will be tons of people who complain that they "accidentally" deleted their items. If there's a will, there's a way to complain.

11. New players have a new player bonus now that gives them a plunder boost as well as all of their lowlands unlocked. This, paired with the b2b events skyrocket growth.

12. Yes, you'll notice the "permanent items" bonus (that includes BFE) is including your bonuses from charms. Additionally, equipment charm percentage varies, it's not 1% for every piece - most of the event equipment seems to be 10% of the equipment bonus in charm form.

13. is there any way to claim the prizes from the event on a pc account?

14. Ty Mei

15. & Ty Shadow Hammer

16. What is the spell where there is a broken sword inside the red circle

17. Broken Sword, you get it from being absolutely terrible at EE. Mostly from being inactive.

18. When do daily sales for xtals/nobs etc happen? It seems like the first time you log in that day, but im not getting it

19. i solved it by downloading an android emulator, in case anyone has the same problem.