Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I’m back on this game after not playing very much over the last few years. So I’m really confused about all the stuff going on in world chat about people buying, trading, and selling certain things. Could anyone explain this to me and get me up to date on anything else I’ve missed?

3. Overall LB is calculated with BFA and successful attacks, assassinations etc.

prime example of this was in the early days; #1 on overall LB had 400/200/150/150 stats and such a massive BFA he just stayed #1

4. Equipment can be converted into charms, charms can be traded between players. Furnishings are similar to equipment, it can be upgraded, displayed and traded.

5. NK gives 2350 of both every time,
    LotL and GotH give around 1300 of their respective items

6. I was just wondering if I could post on this thread  (forums are not working atm for me)

7. Is any of this considered “necrobumping”? :)

8. I don’t think that applies to pinned, and active threads titled “post questions here” 

9. When will the next All Star War occur?

10. And when will the next banner event be? Many players who returned in the past months (me included) have never had such an event before.

11. I have no idea as of now of when the next banner event will be. Although I am pretty sure I saw only more Legends Event, most recently the Warding of Coalfell.

And welcome to the forums,
    Yuki_Sohma! Glad to have you on board among the many players, with me included!

12. What's the point with the idols? I have more than 10 on a few idols and I was told you can upgrade them. So far nothing to upgrade and is it really necessary to keep or I can trade them.

13. Idols are just fillers for the chests. When you collect 10 of each in the set (there are 4 in each set, 2 sets total) they'll combine into a bigger idol. Their stats are low but they aren't meant to be big stat items.
    Aside from that, they don't do anything, so you can trade them all you want.

14. What’s the going rate for left room walls? Thank you

15. Usually 2-5m depending on how new it is and how much the buyer wants it.

16. Re: Post hQuestions Here

17. Re: transmuting on Android. st hQuestions Here

How do you transmute equipment on android?

18. Re: transmuting on Android. st hQuestions Here

Go to mage, swipe from right to left on the text box below where it shows your amount of aqua/inferno. Tap a piece of eq from the resulting screen, then tap and hold the round button. They're sorted by recency.

20. New eb is temporary and was announced here. Choccy posted a guide here.

For your other issues, please send in a support ticket. Players on this thread won't be able to help you with that.