Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I’m receiving these too every so often. I just keep attempting to post. Eventually pushed it through...

2. Hello just returned to the game after.... Tbh i lost count of the years LOL. Realised most of the leaderboard players are hansel instead of attack builds? Is there any reason for that?

3. Why do we still have mods

4. Eb payout

5. How can i trade? Cant seem to find any info on the forums. And what items can we trade?

6. Trade is done via pm bottom left corner in pm is a lil blue box with two way arrows, tap it and it shows tabs of trade items. furniture, charms and royals are trade able aside from crux, plunder chests, permanent items, nobs, xtals etc.

7. Is there a limit to how many allies you can have, and is there a list of the slot prices you need to purchase after 250?

8. Why is Mei still a mod?

9. Yes

10. The limit is 550, and I can't seem to find a guide anywhere for slot price.

11. Was the drop rate of equipment in bigger ebs higher than the small ones, or was it just the same?..

12. Why can I only get the event things from the complete epic battle chests and royals but like nothing from goth lotl And ebs like that...?

13. You mean alighting documents from this event? Different ebs drop one of two items, when you get both they combine into documents (or any given item over different events)

14. How exactly does collecting torn pennants work?

15. You opt in to pvp with a spell from the alchemist.

Then, you attack other opted in players (only people who have opted in will show in your bl when casted. Outside of bl, they will also have orange names in chat/the cast spell visible on profiles).

Any opted in player will give you torn pennants upon successful attack or steal. If you are attacked, you typically lose a small amount of your collected pennants.

You can also randomly generate an item/spell that gives 50% more pennant drops if you have it. This spell can then be stolen by successful atk/steal.

500 torn pennants combine into one bloody crown. Bloody crowns cannot be stolen, and count towards the leaderboard ranking.

16. Why do mods always lock threads for no reason?

17. Hey returning player here, what's with the showcase thing? How do you add equipment or things to it?

18. You can get reward charms dropped from legends. You can also make charms from old equipment via the mage (swipe from right to left on the text about elements in the mage to access transmutation). This is PERMANENT if you do so, and you no longer get eq effects (like hitting certain eb bars). Chests drop from ebs/legends, and keys can be purchased in the market.

You can trade reward or eq charms to other players via pm, and you can also trade furniture.

19. I push legend icon and empty scroll pops up and locks screen. Have exit and come back to continue. Is there a fix?