Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. That equip will be upgradeable on Monday at noon pst

2. How do you declare war on a clan? (not osw)

3. Neither clan can have an epic battle going.

Go to the enemy's clan page and click where the EB normally is. It will prompt you from there.

4. What is the minimum you need to rank in each category on lb to qualify for the asw?

5. 10k on overall

And then its like top 1600 that sign up out of the top 10k or something like that but its never full.

6. How much in each other rank will get you to top 10k though?

7. It depends on your build size as well, so its hard to say. If you are a decent size and are ranked on allies or battles you should be fine

8. Can someone explain the purpose of Malako sphere and what it is and how it helps. Thanks lol

9. The sphere is a permanent item, just like the ones you get from propacks. Permanent items are just like equipment but you do not have to equip them. They give you static bonus.

10. Wow thanks I had a hunch that was the case but didn't think devs would give perm items

11. Hi, im new and i wish to know actuve clans that my tiny stats can hit
    I got to a clan that accepted me and wasted all my gold on items for an epic battle we cant end, so i need a little guidance
    Thankyou 

12. In pvp, if it sais "top100-20 crowns" and i get 20 crowns, but im rank 101.. Do i still get top 100? And if not, what makes the other guys at 20 crowns rank higher?

13. The latest person to reach twenty crowns seems to get the top spot of the "20s". You would have to get 21 crowns in order to get into the top 100 in that case.

14. Assuming one has not xtalled in the past 24 hours, will xtalling in a war count as your first xtal? E.G. I dont xtal for 24 hours, cast for indi, xtal at 3:30 PM. Then xtal when I leave indi at say 4:20. Will my xtal timer start from the xtal at 3:30 used during war or the one after war at 4:20pm. Im 99% sure you can still use your xtal in war after already jailed so Im guessing xtalling in war wouldnt start the timer but want to be sure

16. What happens when you are under investigation? if its different from violation to violation then only tell me about " account selling"

17. This is something only support can answer. Please put in a help ticket to get in contact with them.

18. Im literally thinking the same thing. Makes no sense but to build offensive

19. Has anyone tested the possibility of br increasing the drop of seals in haunting?

20. Your defense will be awesome you can all attack each other with your amazing attack 