Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What are all the mods?

2. How do I unlock the deepmine

3. You need to have 15 Osmon Rai lands discovered.

4. If I turn my blaze (ring equip from zta) into a charm will I be able to get another one? I assume if you convert other EQ that drops from EBs into a charm you can repeat the EBs for said eq to get a new one. But Since blaze drops from the icon of agony I am not 100% sure if another will drop after turning the original into a charm.

Anyone tried this or know how it works?

5. Yes, I can confirm that it works (seen a few players with multiple Blaze Undying Charms). The Blaze Undying ring will again start dropping from Icon of Agony if you turn the one you've into a Charm. :)

6. stat threshold to break into top 10k on overall LB

7. It'n not just stats. Wins play a huge part as well as allies and equip

8. Is there a thread on how to wc (in wars)? I'm not interested in being one (for now I guess) but if ever someone will, will they found a way to learn one easily?

9. [my opinion]
    No one is going to make a thread about that
    People who do wc prefer to hold your ability to war hostage

"Without me you will ffa war and everyone hates ffa because it's ruining war"

Another reason there will never be a thread about it is that loose lips sink ships, by putting your strategy out there for a certain match up will all but ensure your own defeat

No one will make that thread because what if they are wrong about some common detail and become the laughing stock of the secret wc society

No one will make that thread because of they teach you and you become better than the teacher it might damage the ego

No one will make that thread because without that thread there is wc job security a high demand for wc and no where close to the supply, if everyone can wc than I'm not special anymore

10. Which is more efficient for me, deepmine or osmon? I have 1 deepmine and 21 osmon that are half level 8 and half level 7.

11. Best lands is always newest land

12. With this new eb and greedy people running closed items

People are saying you get 0 gold after 500 items

Is that true?

13. Anyone can answer?

14. Give me 60$ and I'll find out for you

EDIT: Seriously though I Dont think devs intended it to be opened by one person. The amount of items per item phase suggest item phases were intended to be done by atleast 5 or so people. It takes 1-3 minutes per item phase with 7-10+ people hitting items at the ark. I answered a bit sarcasticlly because its going to cost way more than its worth to test this.

15. How does dropping an ally affect its price and most of all chances of it being rehired/listed in the ally list since being dropped messes up a players value? Particularly asking for allies over a few tril

16. I been fired 3 times

When an ally is dropped it loses 1/4 it's value and it continues to drop 1/4 in value every 14 days until it's hired

A 10,000 ally when fired is worth 7,500

17. How do you figure mcs?

18. On your profile you add together all your "bonus to allies" for attack, defense, spy attack, and spy defense

This will give you "combined stats"
    Cs = combined stats
    M = million
    Example:
    Join my clan 750m cs and up
    (750 million combined stats minimum)

The reason we add these stats together is because that's all we can see when we look at other people's profiles

720m CS

19. is it possible to remove items from my showcase?