Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Sometimes reinstalling fixes when completely closing out doesn't. When I get that issue and full closeout doesn't work, I find it resolves itself after several minutes.

If not, send a ticket in.

2. How does one EARN NOBILITY POINTS. I signed up for Hulu expecting around 200 points when I came back to KAW, but there was nothing.

3. Try sending proof of fulfilment (like, the sign-up confirmation email) to fyber. Their contact info is available in the free nob menu, I think their form asks for a few pieces of info for offer disputes.

Most offers have very specific conditions that must be met, and unfortunately it's easy to mess up. Paid ones usually work though--if nobs don't come through, definitely contact fyber.

4. Fyber sells your information. Fyber scams. Well known by Both ATA and Fyber employees. Peep my thread "Free bobs tab..." if you want more info

5. Hi kaw Team. Sos, i need help. My legends is closed, why?

6. How do you forfeit EBs on android? Can't seem to find the forfeit button.

7. Go to the "epic battles" menu where you start ebs, scroll down to your current eb. "Forfeit" should replace the engage button.

8. What are the Easy Medium and Hard options in the side legends? And what are the rewards for each?

9. Easy/med/hard replace the typical gather-one-item side legends. Harder = gather more items. Rewards include sb and build tokens it seems, dunno amounts yet. Harder = better tokens, first tier of hard gives 200 deepmine (among others) whereas first tier med gives I think 200 osman.

You can do every tier, just have to complete them one at a time.

Jimbonius likes this.
  10. Okay maybe I asked the wrong way. What I meant was what do you have to do to complete the EASY/MEDIUM/HARD option for this event and what’s the reward for each option (EASY/MEDIUM/HARD)?

11. Only way to find that out is to do them. Devs don't disclose that info, it's all player compiled.

12. Yes, I know. That’s why I’m asking on the thread where anyone can answer the question.

13. Oh, sorry, it read as if you were asking to know all of them right off the bat instead of asking for people to post as they figured it out. Apologies.

First tier of the hard choice is:
    Gather 4.25k Timmia Leaves
    Attack 500 times on an eb (doesn't have to be the same eb) OR
    Assassinate 500 times on an eb.
    Rewards: Zuashran Masterwork Spearhead reward item that has 1,500,000 attack/attack defense/spy attack/spy defense
    100 Deepmine tokens
    200 Osmon Rai tokens.

14. What is the requirement to unlock deep mine?

15. 15 Osmon Rai lands unlocked

16. Do charms affect pvp? Ive heard conflicting answers, and I'm not terribly sure now.

More specifically, do charms work like allies, where they affect anything you hit/defend?

17. It works just as allies or equipment would if you hit players like you would the battle list. In some war formats they don’t count though.

18. How many horn fragments for the septum ring?

19. 1k

20. Fast way for me to grow focus on spy or attack build and clear lower or higher buildings first