Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Anyone else experiencing long load times on iOS? Taking up to a minute or so to load the app used to be 10-15 seconds

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes, probably because of older iOS? Anyone on iOS 11 can confirm?

5. Ravens boxes

Everytime i click on one in my showcase kaw stops. Please help me solve this problem

6. Re: Ravens boxes

Better to send in a help ticket

7. Re: Ravens boxes

I've talked to many people who have had this issue. Uninstall and reinstall the game. It's worked for everyone I've suggested this to so hopefully it'll work for you too.

8. does anyone know how to access the free chest i got? I am on PC and cant find my inventory anywhere

9. Not available on pc you need to go on a device

10. So I just went to sell some silver bars and now on idevice you have to tap the screen for each one you want to sell, eg; 500 taps for 500 bars, 20000 taps for 20000 bars. Does anyone else see how ridiculous this is? Please reinstall the slider bar there's a good dev

11. Just tap on the number and fill in how much u wanna sell

12. Why no leaderboard for bloody crowns this week? Am I missing something?

13. There is now pax

14. Check again it's there

15. Is there anyone on a Kindle fire having trouble transmuting their Equipment to their Showcase. Are am I the only one could you tell me how you do it please thanks.

16. Certainly go to the mage. Above the buy aqua and inferno buttons swipe left in the box that says The mage can enchant equipment with elemental magic of aqua and inferno.

17. What is the bfe to cs conversion numbers? I want to see how much cs my equips ate actually adding

18. Thanks grizzly

19. Don't know don't care gimme your shield