Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. About 7x24=168b

2. Any idea what the point of the facades are since their stats are 0?

3. How do we get this banner?

4. Decor banners they look pretty.

They are obtainable through the dullahan box available via the “Ride of the Dullahan” epic battle.

5. Do you get a shattered sword from just one inactive war? Or multiple?

6. Bring inactive in one war can give you the shattered sword.

7. What Ebs drop the steel of monarch banner upgrade material?

8. Should be able to find out in Chocolate's eb guide.

9. So could I use report player button to report inactive allies? And if so what % of gold will I be refunded?

10. Well no, developers eventually clear accounts if they’ve been inactive with no sign of life, usually the accounts which have had no spends on them otherwise you may be holding onto them until another player buys them.

11. The report button is only for reporting people who are breaking the tou. Please do not use the button to report an inactive ally. Devs have stopped resetting inactive accounts in an attempt to keep a consistent amount of allies in the market.

12. What cs should I be before attempting to hit lotl?

13. Your good to hit now

14. What game has everyone moved to these days? PM me, shame to see this game half dead.

15. How many times can you unlink an account? I know before you were only allowed so many times but I recently heard other wise. Does anyone know?

16. If your account or device hits any of the thresholds below, it will be locked out:
    • Total devices concurrently linked to a single account (5 devices max)
    • Total new devices added over the course of a year (5 devices max)
    • Total accounts recently accessed by a single device (5 accounts max)
    • Switching accounts between devices repeatedly (5 device swap max)
      • Factory resetting counts towards concurrent and new devices limit
      • iOS only - Deleting all ATA apps and reinstalling counts towards concurrent and new devices limit

17. How can I get brandbraven gilded coins if I don't have money for nobility points??

18. Kaw down again your cheating a lot of people out of money hope you make it right

19. New player: Does the weapon choice in legends a big deal? And if so what is recommended

20. Pick a weapon based on what stats you want. I'm a Hansel (mostly spy with a little attack), so I picked the defense heavy equip because I always need more defense. If you want better offense, go for it. If you just want a general stat boost, go for balanced.