Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Long story short, I'm back from an almost 3 year hiatus and I want to get into indi wars again. Back in 2015, I had the system down, and I was a well-known wc/tracker in my tier. Now, I don't quite know where to start, and I can't find a schedule post for the new lowland indi wars in forums.

So really I have a few questions:

1. Where can I find a schedule for the new indi wars?
    2. Are the mechanics of these wars the same as the old EE wars? (Knockout for 5 minutes, 1 xtal per war)
    3. What is the build meta for these wars? (To my understanding only lowland buildings matter)

2. If i buy an ally with attack stats of 10,000,000/10,000,000 and spy stats of 10,000,000/10,000,000, how much do those stats affect my kingdom?

3. 2% . 200k each to be precise

4. What happens when u dismantle lvl2 furniture? Do you get equal pieces to what u used to upgrade or do you get same amount as you’d get from lvl1?Thank you

5. Pretty sure you get the items back

6. You get the same number of unique ug items as it took to ug it (plus one extra set of 9, to account for the fact that it took the original lv1 to make the lv2). However, you do not get the red/yellow/blues back.

7. Is there a character limit when posting a thread on forums?!

8. It's still 100k characters I believe.

9. Are tri -gem chests tradeable? Thank you

10. Nope, sadly!

11. Is there a time limit to open tri gem chests?!

12. What’s your favorite color?

13. Will devs start giving out nobs in the future ?

14. Are you even active anymore?

15. No

16. Most likely, no.

17. It is a rule to don’t speak Spanish on the wc?

18. No, but all normal rules (e.g. bypassing, spam) are still in effect regardless of the language used.

19. How do I make a post become a clan ad?

20. Long press the send button in the wc, it’ll turn into preview , then whatever u post will appear as clan ad. It only works for wc though.