Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. And another question... Which equip is the most efficient one to buy to turn mith into charms. Like stats per mith

2. Level 2 vainglory bracers

3. Event eb list for items ro combine

][/b] questions you may have here :D where do you find the event! eb list

Hey Eagle... Look at how good a one sentence thread can be ;). Good thing it wasn't locked[/quote]

4. Re: Event eb list for items ro combine

[/quote]

What?

5. Who has the most amount of quests completed? I rmemeber stumbling upon an account that was extremely towered and had like 500k quests completed

6. how do yall sell seals?

7. One seal usually sells for around 130-170mcs in charms. :)

8. Where do the seals go tho?

9. You can't directly trade a seal, it's more of a trust trade. You go to a clan of their choice and seal then they give you the agreed price or they give you the agreed price first and then you seal.

10. I just unlocked deepmine lands, can anyone tell me why the lvl 1 attack building has been given like double the stats of the def/balanced counterparts? When att buildings provide more defense then the defense buildings something is wrong

11. Which building out of the 3 types of attack buildings give the most plunder/ stats?

12. It's just an error they don't actually give more stats than the other 2 troop buildings.

13. Are there any "standard" prices for furnishings?

14. Bump

I have same question as above.

15. It’s a sellers market. Wc sets price. So watch the price and buy low.

16. Why do most war builds have high troops and towers but very low spies? For example some stats i see are 200m/300m/40m/200m or something?

17. I have a question, how do you determine max plunder allies needed like how much you need in allies, and also how come some huge players have such small stats, like leaderboarders not even close to build complete. “Blossom” comes to mind, they’re #200 on ally and like 700mcs I think I saw. Why?

18. Which EB drops the most steel arrows

19. What happen to my silver bars ???

20. How do you trade seals?