Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Im curious, what happened to iG?

2. Somehow some lb players... Acquired it and renamed it house baern (clan silph is in)

3. How to apply to be a mod ? I want to apply plz help

4. what level is furn maxed at? my swords at lv 11 and now can be upgraded to 12 same with other furns ...

5. Devs are making some changes, it'll probably go up to 15, best to just keep an eye out for updates

6. Thank you

7. A friend keeps getting the data failed integrity check when he trys to load he done all the normal things uninstall reinstall cleared cache restarted his phone can anyone help with this

8. Trader tokens

Why cant I use my trader tokens???

9. Re: Trader tokens

You can if you're on the most recent version of Android or iOS. Pc can't use them anymore. What device are you on?

10. what is the highest ally slot can you buy? are there any restrictions?

11. The number of allies you can own at any one time is listed on your Allies tab, I think that's your question? Price is theoretically unlimited, check lb for highest prices at any given time

12. What does the trading of charms mean. Ex: 9.5b max

13. 9.5bcs = combined stats of charms, max = they only accept maxed (usually lv10) charms.

Max charms often carry slightly higher market value than their cs, some people will sell stuff (as an example example) for 100mcs or 90mcs maxed.

Vshrma likes this.
  14. What exactly are charms? Can I have some examples?

15. Charms are equipments that have been transmuted into the showcase.

You also have Rewards that usually drop from Legends and Royal event Chest.

16. What currency is used to buy augmenter medals and how do u get them?

17. When are they gonna let us know who the new moderater are?

18. No time frame set. We will just have to wait for the suprise.

19. They are dropped from war Chest. Chest won from war. There is also a starter pack in the market place.

20. Ok