Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Has anyone figured out what the Gildless Medallion is for or how to use it ?

2. To have a second path weapon to either use or transmute

3. Sorry, no clearer there

4. Devs pls fix my rewards I collect 65k items last event, but legends glitched on 25k and I fail collect, where is my next rewards, I already tried uninstall and relog, didn't work

5. You need to submit a help ticket with support. They are the ones who can help you out with this.

7. Just started playing the game and I've made my main a spy build but thinking of making this one good at wars. What would I build them? Thanks :)

8. Hello. I just have a quick question please. Can somebody please tell what the log bundles are for from the EB bosses? Many thanks

9. Where can I find legends on PC? I have 117 medallions and I want to collect my 500 silver bars, but see no place to collect my reward for having 100 medallions. Thank you.

10. They combine with a second item from different ebs to form event items. Collect enough and you can receive rewards.

Legends are not available in pc. To start legends and collect rewards, you must be on a mobile device.

11. My PC based account that I have had for years shows zero lands explored (was 120 or so..) and zero achievements... was many... what is going on?????

12. This is an issue which is long going, you will find it won’t be fixed due to developers stopping support of PC users for multiple reasons but the main being that Flash won’t be supported in the very near future, get a device to play it :)

13. It would be appreciated if you didn't spread false info, blaze.
    This issue you are having op is with your browser's cache. Clear the cache and your issue should be fixed.

14. So I got a message that said I had completed the epic battle story? And it gave me a free chest. Can anyone explain this to me?

15. Nevermind turns out I didn’t claim my free chest so it gives it too you anyway

16. This thread is still powering on lawl

17. What’s the best strategy to ll war and Indi wars ?

18. What is the purpose of items like the Fishkempi soup? It shows bonuses like a furnishing but there is no place to put them. Are they passive?

19. Is there/has there been any promos for the holidays yet? Didnt notice one on christmas but maybe I just missed it.

20. Yes its passive. Its functions the same way charms do (multiply by .02 to get actual stat increase)

I cant really speak on LL because I know almost nothing about them except there are 2-3 “meta” builds you use PS or hyb. Dont remember the exact buildings for hyb I believe PS is 20 SOS and 4 SDT.

As for indi it really just boils down to getting matched with an active team and having less hansels/leaks than the opposition. If you’re interested on what kind of build is good for indi cast for one and take note of other players builds to get an idea.