Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What is the relevance of this question?

2. Devs should allows players after trade from other players( after transmute) can be used as equipments so they can upgrade at mage - win - win for players, your respond is much appreciated, ty

3. That would make it so big players could send all their top 10 eq to tiny alts to break war and whatnot. Unlikely to happen.

4. Do charms and furniture contribute to lb strength? And do they affect who you see on your battle list or is it just stats? Like if I had 10bcs in charms but the same raw stats as somebody, would I see them on my bl?

5. Nope. Bl is based on raw stats. Lb I believe doesn't factor in eq/charms/furn, but the overall lb forumla is a tad complicated. They don't factor in much at any rate.

6. What's the best way to get my account boosting up to the big boys in wars?

7. How many crest plates does it take to get an osman build to max?

8. 11246 tokens (starting from an empty land slot)

9. dev how can i get the rare banner?

10. Banners have been given out in events (older format of legends) in the past and for all-star wars winners. Less-powerful ones are available as drops from ebs, and special ones were given as rewards during the latest Halloween event.

11. A quick question...why not do a reward for the top 500 on the leaderboard???As its impossible for the guys like me who cant afford to pay to play netherking at the weekends!!! So instead of been gready why not award the players instead of thinking about money all the time

12. Re: rare banner

thank you dev ;(

13. Seems like box drops r even worse than ever games getting boring 1 maybe two more events then I'm done

14. My drops from boxes today have been better than they were all last event. Luck of the draw, unfortunately

15. 1) what's gifting? When's it coming?
    2) Can devs do something about drop rarity from boxes, as in furnishing hardly drops anymore, what with all the idols and aqua and inferno. Even wallpapers are increased in rarity, like what???

16. Deepmine

When do we start getting plates for deepmine to help do builds

17. Re: Deepmine

There are no current plans for deepmine tokens last we all heard.

18. do people with higher cs get more event drops from ebs?

19. Yes

20. thanks