Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. when can real ee wars be done with clans again not crappy LL wars

3. instead of arkosa, can we have snoop dogg?

4. Do unequipped furns count as charms

5. Not that I'm aware of nor have we been told that was the case. I'm going to say no but I'll double check and get back if there is anything saying otherwise. Assume no change if I don't say anything else

6. Roughly what CS do I have to be to be top 10k overall? I know other factors play in besides CS...

7. My alt is about 2bcs attack heavy build, with minimal allies, under 100k successful attacks. Ranked around 8800.

8. Do devs still auto reset inactives

9. What are the stats and troops for Fatesands Lvl9-10 attack, lvl10 balanced, and lvl7-10 def? Thanks, trying to complete the build calc

10. Did my forum get invisible locked by devs or hacked?????????

11. Say your cs is 15 billon and eb is smoke signals but you cs was ten million yet every attack is around 200 why does damage stays the same

12. Is the War Commander Starter Pack a Pro Pack? As in, if purchased, will it give a non-pro player a Pro design on their banner?

13. I just got a new equipment Diamond Sicarius Bascinet. It has 1.25% PvP plunder. Will this increase my plunder during war too?

14. Hello forums, I'm using an iPhone 5C and am unable to unequip furniture. I've reset my phone, deleted, and redownloaded the app. Any suggestions or is this a bug?

15. Get a new phone lol

16. Yeah quite a common problem with old iphones. You'll literally have to get a new phone lol.

17. No

18. If its PvP related then yes

19. Wont increase during war

20. What happened to this game