Post Questions Here

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby bEdIam on Nov 28 2017, 2:09pm

Bachkeda wrote:
bEdIam wrote:Has anyone figured out what the Gildless Medallion is for or how to use it ?

To have a second path weapon to either use or transmute

Sorry, no clearer there
bEdIam

Postby riPPlyRip on Nov 30 2017, 9:29am

Devs pls fix my rewards I collect 65k items last event, but legends glitched on 25k and I fail collect, where is my next rewards, I already tried uninstall and relog, didn't work
riPPlyRip

Postby Mei on Nov 30 2017, 9:40am

riPPlyRip wrote:Devs pls fix my rewards I collect 65k items last event, but legends glitched on 25k and I fail collect, where is my next rewards, I already tried uninstall and relog, didn't work

You need to submit a help ticket with support. They are the ones who can help you out with this.
Mei

Postby riPP on Nov 30 2017, 10:00am

Mei wrote:
riPPlyRip wrote:Devs pls fix my rewards I collect 65k items last event, but legends glitched on 25k and I fail collect, where is my next rewards, I already tried uninstall and relog, didn't work
I already send 3 messages to them, no feedback...

You need to submit a help ticket with support. They are the ones who can help you out with this.
riPP

Postby RoyalSniper on Nov 30 2017, 2:32pm

Just started playing the game and I've made my main a spy build but thinking of making this one good at wars. What would I build them? Thanks :)
RoyalSniper

Postby MRU-IILukeII-MRU on Dec 2 2017, 3:20pm

Hello. I just have a quick question please. Can somebody please tell what the log bundles are for from the EB bosses? Many thanks
MRU-IILukeII-MRU

Postby PositivelyEntertainingSeal on Dec 4 2017, 2:20pm

Where can I find legends on PC? I have 117 medallions and I want to collect my 500 silver bars, but see no place to collect my reward for having 100 medallions. Thank you.
PositivelyEntertainingSeal

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Dec 4 2017, 8:18pm

MRU-IILukeII-MRU wrote:Hello. I just have a quick question please. Can somebody please tell what the log bundles are for from the EB bosses? Many thanks

They combine with a second item from different ebs to form event items. Collect enough and you can receive rewards.

PositivelyEntertainingSeal wrote:Where can I find legends on PC? I have 117 medallions and I want to collect my 500 silver bars, but see no place to collect my reward for having 100 medallions. Thank you.

Legends are not available in pc. To start legends and collect rewards, you must be on a mobile device.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby WA_Thorin-Oakenshield_WA on Dec 9 2017, 7:32am

My PC based account that I have had for years shows zero lands explored (was 120 or so..) and zero achievements... was many... what is going on?????
WA_Thorin-Oakenshield_WA

Postby BLAZE on Dec 9 2017, 7:50am

WA_Thorin-Oakenshield_WA wrote:My PC based account that I have had for years shows zero lands explored (was 120 or so..) and zero achievements... was many... what is going on?????

This is an issue which is long going, you will find it won’t be fixed due to developers stopping support of PC users for multiple reasons but the main being that Flash won’t be supported in the very near future, get a device to play it :)
BLAZE

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback