Royal boxes revisited

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Royal boxes revisited

Postby ToXiC-LaW on Jul 3 2019, 8:54pm

Devs need to address this.

It's not ok for royal boxes to drop 75 legend items and a bag of 50 tokens.

The second a free box value exceeds that of a paid box in terms of the amount that drops, there's an issue.

Royal boxes should as a minimum, guarantee drops that matches max drops to those of free boxes, when pulling from the same loot table. I get the notion of royal boxes offering a higher chance of furniture, but the value of that gamble is rendered invaluable, when there's a discrepancy this big, considering the investment made, (10 nobs).

The above post solely reflects my opinion on this matter, and conviction pertaining to the general notion of games, properly differentiating paid and free content.
ToXiC-LaW

Re: Royal boxes revisited

Postby _101-Liebgott-101_ on Jul 3 2019, 9:30pm

I agree
_101-Liebgott-101_

Postby _101-Liebgott-101_ on Jul 3 2019, 9:31pm

Also can we just say.. in general items cost way too much on KAW. A seal is 6$... like seriously??
_101-Liebgott-101_

Postby Sourcewalker on Jul 3 2019, 9:43pm

OoO-101-Currahee-101-OoO wrote:Also can we just say.. in general items cost way too much on KAW. A seal is 6$... like seriously??

Free to play. No one is making you buy seals or open boxes
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Novelist on Jul 3 2019, 9:47pm

Support
Novelist

Postby Meiska on Jul 3 2019, 10:41pm

Royal chests drops have gotten worse and worse each time devs added to the list of possible drop items. HUGE difference when they added the move eb forward ones, why can't that just be a purchase in store why take a spot in chests? Pet drops have decreased drasticly and just furniture drops all around have slowed way down. Devs say there has been no change, well coming from someone who has paid to open chests that's not true! Devs need to fix this issue. Really not worth the risk to open the nob chests anymore.
Meiska

Postby greenlight on Jul 3 2019, 10:49pm

Sourcewalker wrote:
OoO-101-Currahee-101-OoO wrote:Also can we just say.. in general items cost way too much on KAW. A seal is 6$... like seriously??

Free to play. No one is making you buy seals or open boxes

Correct, game doesn't mandate purchases in order to play. But that wasn't the point. It addresses the current quality level of paid content, which is abysmal at best.

I think it's courteous to give feedback, considering it relates to an availability in the game, that on the surface, leads you to believe, purchasing this shiny box, would grant you a worthy return on investment as opposed to the free version of said box.

supporting the game developers through feedback with the intent of promoting variety in playstyles and spendings, seems justifiable. The unbalanced issue here is grave and I support the cause.
greenlight

Postby StRalGHt_TRAsh on Jul 4 2019, 4:41am

Full support. Nothing is worse then spending the nobs to open a box and getting less than what you would in the free ones. If I’m going to pay money I would like a little value for the money spent.
StRalGHt_TRAsh

Postby POiSONiNK on Jul 4 2019, 7:06am

Support. Devs have also mentioned working on getting more furn to more players, but I’ve yet to see it in action.
POiSONiNK

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Jul 4 2019, 7:10am

POiSONiNK wrote:Support. Devs have also mentioned working on getting more furn to more players, but I’ve yet to see it in action.

There was a dais in one of the side legends from last week, nothing to do with the drop rate of royal boxes.

I used to open them all, now i dont because they’re a waste of nobs
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Next

Return to Questions/Feedback