Traders Tokens - Can they be used to buy anything?

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Traders Tokens - Can they be used to buy anything?

Postby lllLlllBlll-BOUNTY-lllSlllPlll on Jun 24 2019, 11:40pm

Mine are not working it's saying can't be purchased and it's buy them with gold not trader tokens any help I uninstalled still nothing :(
lllLlllBlll-BOUNTY-lllSlllPlll

Postby Kezzer on Jun 25 2019, 12:05am

lllLlllBlll-BOUNTY-lllSlllPlll wrote:Mine are not working it's saying can't be purchased and it's buy them with gold not trader tokens any help I uninstalled still nothing :(

You need the latest version
Kezzer

Postby lllPullMyFingerPlzlll on Jun 25 2019, 5:03am

Working OK on iPad & iPhone but not showing up on Android device! There is just a Test Crestplate for 1 Trader Token and when I tried to purchase that thinking it would unlock the others I got an error message! Error said, 'int' object is not iterable. WTF! Please fix this for us Android device users!
lllPullMyFingerPlzlll

Postby Kezzer on Jun 25 2019, 5:37am

lllPullMyFingerPlzlll wrote:Working OK on iPad & iPhone but not showing up on Android device! There is just a Test Crestplate for 1 Trader Token and when I tried to purchase that thinking it would unlock the others I got an error message! Error said, 'int' object is not iterable. WTF! Please fix this for us Android device users!

Odd... The test crestplate was removed and it should be working fine on Android. Try updating the app
Kezzer

Postby [ATA]Winston on Jun 25 2019, 9:36am

lllPullMyFingerPlzlll wrote:Working OK on iPad & iPhone but not showing up on Android device! There is just a Test Crestplate for 1 Trader Token and when I tried to purchase that thinking it would unlock the others I got an error message! Error said, 'int' object is not iterable. WTF! Please fix this for us Android device users!

Yeah that seems like a caching issue. If it still persists, trying clearing your cache.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby nath1501 on Jun 25 2019, 9:47am

It's fine on android
nath1501

Postby the_saint on Jun 28 2019, 3:38pm

lllPullMyFingerPlzlll wrote:Have a lot of Traders Tokens and wondering if they can be used to buy anything? If somebody knows how to use these it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

the_saint

Previous

Return to Questions/Feedback