Clarity over crestplate abuse

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clarity over crestplate abuse

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Jun 21 2019, 3:17pm

There’s so much abuse that goes on in this app..from the charms, worse idea ata has ever had, an other abuses I best not mention that the devs can’t seem to stop or just don’t care about..... I’m really starting to believe this app is run out of grandmas basement
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Jun 21 2019, 3:22pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:There’s so much abuse that goes on in this app..from the charms, worse idea ata has ever had, an other abuses I best not mention that the devs can’t seem to stop or just don’t care about..... I’m really starting to believe this app is run out of grandmas basement

Come from a YAFI hehehehe
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Jun 21 2019, 3:28pm

An the guilty always step up....first an screams the loudest huh Poostain
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby VBot on Jun 21 2019, 3:28pm

Hehehehe is just so gay looking btw
VBot

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Jun 21 2019, 3:30pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:An the guilty always step up....first an screams the loudest huh Poostain

I hear you GOA really sucks what happen to YAFI and -appleseeds-

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Jun 21 2019, 3:33pm

Appleseed still dwells in Poostains night mares  he’s a legend  an like I said Poostain ata can take your account for no reason 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Jun 21 2019, 3:37pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Appleseed still dwells in Poostains night mares  he’s a legend  an like I said Poostain ata can take your account for no reason 

Just love to remind you with a good laugh when you talk about cheats. You should remember why YAFI got destroyed

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Jun 21 2019, 3:42pm

YAFI will never be destroyed......No mater how much you dream about it Poostain  But keep ya dreams an RP going  I’d be bored if I wasn’t stripping na 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Jun 21 2019, 5:14pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:YAFI will never be destroyed......No mater how much you dream about it Poostain  But keep ya dreams an RP going  I’d be bored if I wasn’t stripping na 

All I can say is thank you for your support of my growth. You should be embarrassed talking about cheats with your clan history. You are always welcome supporting my growth. I don’t need to game glitch to grow. All I need is make you guys crazy

Postby VBot on Jun 21 2019, 5:18pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:YAFI will never be destroyed......No mater how much you dream about it Poostain  But keep ya dreams an RP going  I’d be bored if I wasn’t stripping na 

All I can say is thank you for your support of my growth. You should be embarrassed talking about cheats with your clan history. You are always welcome supporting my growth. I don’t need to game glitch to grow. All I need is make you guys crazy

Clan history? Lets not be hypocritical... shall we talk about the history of NALs glorious leader, the story involving the number 3000 and how it made him retire
VBot

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback