Clarity over crestplate abuse

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Clarity over crestplate abuse

Postby tltltAndromaliuStltlt on Jun 20 2019, 12:29am

Most of us have been tapping away at kaw for many years! And know the pain of each tap! Then along comes a muck up by Devs and suddenly tiny accounts are now massive due to the crestplate scandal! Devs should be open and honest and as they find accounts who abused it they should be banned and a notice attached to banner explaining why they were banned ! I have seen some monumental screw ups by the Devs in my time but this one really does take the biscuit! Shame an name them
tltltAndromaliuStltlt

Re: Clarity over crestplate abuse

Postby tltltAndromaliuStltlt on Jun 20 2019, 12:32am

Tatorzz explain how you went from 30mcs to 3b in one day? At only 12t a bargain
tltltAndromaliuStltlt

Postby XoXoX on Jun 20 2019, 12:40am

lol bunch of statless accounts are like 4bcs now :lol: and ally market got flooded with an unknown anount of Q's
XoXoX

Postby Kezzer on Jun 20 2019, 1:03am

The ATA team are working on a fix. I don't know the full depths of it but I know the accounts who abused it excessively are banned (temporary in most cases afaik) to help stop it. Those who haven't abused it but have plates from it I advise just don't use the plates at all in the meantime. It's easy for them to fix but the more you mess around with it the more guilty you'll look.

The gold influx into the market is something that they'll have to discuss which is something they can fix I'm sure.
Kezzer

Postby tltltAndromaliuStltlt on Jun 20 2019, 1:10am

A temp ban is not good enough! All accounts found guilty of this abuse should be banned permanently! Guys have played game the right way for years now find themselves dwarfed by new accounts! All those who abused it should be named and shamed
tltltAndromaliuStltlt

Postby Kezzer on Jun 20 2019, 1:21am

tltltAndromaliuStltlt wrote:A temp ban is not good enough! All accounts found guilty of this abuse should be banned permanently! Guys have played game the right way for years now find themselves dwarfed by new accounts! All those who abused it should be named and shamed

Some bought plates by mistake, others clearly abused it. Those who just bought plates but didn't abuse it are not banned unless they bought excessive amounts afaik. Bans are temporary for investigation. I imagine some will be permanent but I don't know for sure. Give it a few hours as it's still early for ATA timezone. We'll know in a few hours I'm sure. If you didn't abuse it you'll be fine and if you bought them but didn't abuse it you'll be fine. Plates obtained this way will be reversed. The ally and gold issue is more in depth but it'll be sorted I'm sure
Kezzer

Postby tltltAndromaliuStltlt on Jun 20 2019, 1:25am

ATA need to be clear on punishments for this! Just saying we will do this or that is clearly not good enough! Most can see who has abused it! Just look at prices compared to stats ! All suspicious accounts now need to be investigated and the outcome clearly announced
tltltAndromaliuStltlt

Postby -II-_U_C_ME_SHOCK_YOU_-II- on Jun 20 2019, 1:52am

You wouldn't be crying if you was in on the exploit.
-II-_U_C_ME_SHOCK_YOU_-II-

Postby XoXoX on Jun 20 2019, 2:08am

-II-_U_C_ME_SHOCK_YOU_-II- wrote:You wouldn't be crying if you was in on the exploit.

clown
XoXoX

Postby tltltAndromaliuStltlt on Jun 20 2019, 2:24am

XoXoX wrote:
-II-_U_C_ME_SHOCK_YOU_-II- wrote:You wouldn't be crying if you was in on the exploit.

clown
why cheat yourself! No tears here! Be true to yourself
tltltAndromaliuStltlt

Next

Return to Questions/Feedback