Clarity over crestplate abuse

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clarity over crestplate abuse

Postby optimal on Jun 22 2019, 7:26am

tltltAndromaliuStltlt wrote:papi_macchiato another who has been reduced yet still holds tons in allies! Again another account that has gained

I think you need to stop outing those guys. It’s none of your business who PERSONALLY benefited from this screw up. The whole yes but not individually. That’ll lead to a public “​”.
optimal

Postby tltltAndromaliuStltlt on Jun 22 2019, 7:31am

optimal wrote:
tltltAndromaliuStltlt wrote:papi_macchiato another who has been reduced yet still holds tons in allies! Again another account that has gained

I think you need to stop outing those guys. It’s none of your business who PERSONALLY benefited from this screw up. The whole yes but not individually. That’ll lead to a public “​”.

All those who abused it should be named at the very least! Do you now not the think everyone's build is now under scrutiny? Who cheated who didn't? Who got caught and who got away with it! Since this had happened notice the influx of new huge builds to the game? Can name a few of them to! And who is it up to? ATA extremely quite with it all!
tltltAndromaliuStltlt

Postby --Guardian-_ on Jun 22 2019, 7:34am

I same think it's not ok what those guys did..it was game mistake that half players use to grow...but that problem is for developer team to deal not your personal vendetta to pick and telling everyone who was to benefits from plates glitch. ..go play game and stop watching others...
--Guardian-_

Postby Mei on Jun 22 2019, 7:37am

Locking per open request
Mei

Previous

Return to Questions/Feedback