Castle

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Castle

Postby Aradus on Jun 20 2019, 5:52am

xXx_-_Prince_Of_Shadows_-_xXx wrote:Maybe the dev's could release the new upgrade for the castle to introduce the gifting system. Just a thought but they need some way to release it.

Winston previously said that the gifting idea was going to implemented by a old mod. But they aren’t going down that path anymore.
Aradus

Postby Kezzer on Jun 20 2019, 6:15am

Aradus wrote:
xXx_-_Prince_Of_Shadows_-_xXx wrote:Maybe the dev's could release the new upgrade for the castle to introduce the gifting system. Just a thought but they need some way to release it.

Winston previously said that the gifting idea was going to implemented by a old mod. But they aren’t going down that path anymore.

Old Dev* mods are players who volunteer their time. We aren't developers of the game
Kezzer

Postby Kezzer on Jun 21 2019, 1:39am

Thread unlocked. Wasn't me who locked it but as no reason for the lock was given and I see no reason myself I will open it again to further discussion
Kezzer

Postby Aradus on Jun 21 2019, 5:17am

Kezzer wrote:
Aradus wrote:

Old Dev* mods are players who volunteer their time. We aren't developers of the game

Sorry, hadn’t realised I’d put mod! 
Aradus

Postby MH-PrOdigy on Jun 21 2019, 10:45am

I would also like to upgrade my castle. Support.
MH-PrOdigy

Postby XxXxZeusxXxX on Jun 21 2019, 10:48am

Just use the castle code guys
XxXxZeusxXxX

Postby BlackEagle619 on Jun 21 2019, 9:39pm

Kezzer wrote:Thread unlocked. Wasn't me who locked it but as no reason for the lock was given and I see no reason myself I will open it again to further discussion

Yeah was me that locked the thread the other day, believed my post was posted before locking, which didn’t go through sadly, so here again (hopefully it posts again) for the reason.

Possible castle upgrades in the future may come depends on the developers.

For the other players stating the castle code please be aware that it is a violation and can be either forum banned or in game silence for 24 hours if you spread misleading information.
/lock
BlackEagle619

Previous

Return to Questions/Feedback