accounts

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -death-bringer-, May 30, 2019.

1. How many accounts can I have on one device without being like locked out (iPhone) - if you can even have more than one?

2. TOU state you cant have an "excessive amount of alts" if thats what you mean? real grey area

3. I don't think it's doable on iOS since you need to disconnect your device to switch accounts and there is a very limited number of times you are allowed to do that. I haven't tried it, but if it's like other games then I imagine your itunes/iCloud will force you to remain with the same account no matter what you do.
    You can access and switch between alts easily enough if you have a PC available, and I think some people manage it on Android with the help of outside apps, but as far as I know there is no way to successfully manage more than one account on iOS.

4. There is a lot of information on this topic available in the "Account Information" thread locked in this category as well. I don't know how to link to it though so you'll have to look for yourself... It's highlighted in blue. :/

EDIT- After perusing the thread I mentioned, it appears your exact question has been answered. You are allowed ONE account per idevice that you own and ONE computer only account. Sorry sugar.

5. I’ve linked and unlinked more than 15 times. They definitely increased the ceiling.

6. @Novelist
    It's good to know that someone on iOS has been able to switch accounts, but a limit of 15 times, or even a hundred times, isn't nearly enough to actively maintain 2+ accounts unless you only want to check on your alt(s) a few times a year. Having a ceiling at all makes it impossible to successfully manage multiple accounts on these devices.

7. I'm pretty sure ATA support said it was unlimited in a ticket where I asked this question.

8. There isn't a limit on switching back and forth anymore. Just don't be an idiot and get perm banned. Lots of people have lots of alts and switch back and forth 24/7

9. Welp, there's a prime example of how outdated all of the very little information our developers have given us to work with really is. Thx for the info.

10. You can delink one account to log into another account multiple times a day. The amount of times you can is dynamic. As long as you don't do it like hundred times a day you should be fine.

That's straight from a support team member.

11. Hi is there any way to link game account to a Google account

12. You link your accounts via ATA (just an email and password) or Facebook (Facebook login). If by google account you mean a “GMAIL” then of course you can.