accounts

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

accounts

Postby -death-bringer- on May 30 2019, 4:28am

How many accounts can I have on one device without being like locked out (iPhone) - if you can even have more than one?
-death-bringer-

Re: accounts

Postby XoXoX on May 30 2019, 5:13am

TOU state you cant have an "excessive amount of alts" if thats what you mean? real grey area
XoXoX

Postby NiveousQueen on May 30 2019, 6:55pm

-death-bringer- wrote:How many accounts can I have on one device without being like locked out (iPhone) - if you can even have more than one?

I don't think it's doable on iOS since you need to disconnect your device to switch accounts and there is a very limited number of times you are allowed to do that. I haven't tried it, but if it's like other games then I imagine your itunes/iCloud will force you to remain with the same account no matter what you do.
You can access and switch between alts easily enough if you have a PC available, and I think some people manage it on Android with the help of outside apps, but as far as I know there is no way to successfully manage more than one account on iOS.
NiveousQueen

Postby NiveousQueen on May 30 2019, 7:00pm

There is a lot of information on this topic available in the "Account Information" thread locked in this category as well. I don't know how to link to it though so you'll have to look for yourself... It's highlighted in blue. :/

EDIT- After perusing the thread I mentioned, it appears your exact question has been answered. You are allowed ONE account per idevice that you own and ONE computer only account. Sorry sugar.
NiveousQueen

Postby Boo on May 30 2019, 10:44pm

NiveousQueen wrote:
-death-bringer- wrote:How many accounts can I have on one device without being like locked out (iPhone) - if you can even have more than one?

I don't think it's doable on iOS since you need to disconnect your device to switch accounts and there is a very limited number of times you are allowed to do that. I haven't tried it, but if it's like other games then I imagine your itunes/iCloud will force you to remain with the same account no matter what you do.
You can access and switch between alts easily enough if you have a PC available, and I think some people manage it on Android with the help of outside apps, but as far as I know there is no way to successfully manage more than one account on iOS.

I’ve linked and unlinked more than 15 times. They definitely increased the ceiling.
Boo

Postby NiveousQueen on May 31 2019, 4:32pm

@Novelist
It's good to know that someone on iOS has been able to switch accounts, but a limit of 15 times, or even a hundred times, isn't nearly enough to actively maintain 2+ accounts unless you only want to check on your alt(s) a few times a year. Having a ceiling at all makes it impossible to successfully manage multiple accounts on these devices.
NiveousQueen

Postby HardlyAvaliable on May 31 2019, 4:54pm

NiveousQueen wrote:@Novelist
It's good to know that someone on iOS has been able to switch accounts, but a limit of 15 times, or even a hundred times, isn't nearly enough to actively maintain 2+ accounts unless you only want to check on your alt(s) a few times a year. Having a ceiling at all makes it impossible to successfully manage multiple accounts on these devices.

I'm pretty sure ATA support said it was unlimited in a ticket where I asked this question.
HardlyAvaliable

Postby iMyOurDeVaStAtIoN on May 31 2019, 4:58pm

There isn't a limit on switching back and forth anymore. Just don't be an idiot and get perm banned. Lots of people have lots of alts and switch back and forth 24/7
iMyOurDeVaStAtIoN

Postby NiveousQueen on May 31 2019, 5:18pm

Welp, there's a prime example of how outdated all of the very little information our developers have given us to work with really is. Thx for the info.
NiveousQueen

Postby LMABAO on May 31 2019, 6:28pm

You can delink one account to log into another account multiple times a day. The amount of times you can is dynamic. As long as you don't do it like hundred times a day you should be fine.

That's straight from a support team member.
LMABAO

Next

Return to Questions/Feedback