Player decrease

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Player decrease

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on May 16 2019, 8:20am

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:KAW players going down. It’s part of the game natural progression. Most players we lost in kaw not really lost them. Most of them moved to new game KOH. Still KAW will be here for many years more. Never listen to player like nahm. His CC maxed out trying to fight me and now can’t grow . I wish he spend more and grow a little so he pay more when I farm him. We need to help new players stay tho. I found this game not from ads but from a friend who play and introduce me on this game. Introduce friends online and rl on this game. This is the cheapest game to play online and close community. I think good for family fun game.

The layers of your idiocy never fail to amaze me. Family fun/cheap? Are you even talking about kaw anymore? Kaw is not monopoly musang... no one is playing kaw drinking lemonade on the back porch with little Billy and grandma.
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI

Postby Jah on May 16 2019, 12:59pm

Yes ads would be a must other gamed compagnie do it devs did recently for pimid why not for kaw?
Jah

Postby -Bachkeda- on May 16 2019, 1:34pm

Love how Winston avoids this thread. Lol
-Bachkeda-

Postby -Bachkeda- on May 16 2019, 1:35pm

I agree Jah. They advertised PIMD. Why not KaW?
-Bachkeda-

Postby injected on May 16 2019, 2:31pm

Pingu wrote:There needs to be a couple of years with no new lands, too. I mean Osmon Rai should only be being considered now.

The sweat and tears and motivation that went into being HLBC just isn’t there anymore.

This!!! And yes we need a better tutorial for them, but we also need ads to bring them in
injected

Postby LadyTyphoid on May 17 2019, 2:48pm

This will only improve with help from ATA. They however, clearly care little for kaw and focus on their other games.
LadyTyphoid

Postby Kasama on May 17 2019, 11:04pm

-Bachkeda- wrote:Love how Winston avoids this thread. Lol

>Implying an admin acc cares about whinge threads
Kasama

Postby Grave on May 18 2019, 2:35am

I honestly think ads wont do much at this point, the user interface is a decade outdated , no animations, just a painfully slow tap tap game, kaw as it is would not even pass as a new game in 2019 , would not come close too the game top charts and would maybe get a few 1000 downloads .

Too update the UI, gameplay and game genre would most likely kill the current playerbase for the slight chance that a new and bigger one replaces it.

Big big risk, tiny potential reward

A few years ago the lack of effort made me upset, at this point i cant really blame the devs for just riding out the last big wave of kaw, only for past inaction when things started going downhill
Grave

Postby Decline on May 18 2019, 2:45am

Seal of the damned killed this game. And that was back in 2013.
Decline

Postby Grave on May 18 2019, 2:51am

Decline wrote:Seal of the damned killed this game. And that was back in 2013.

Kaw still had a massive playerbase after that , id say it was in 2017, abyss lands, charms, the year of complete dev inaction on anything we wanted that wasnt already scheduled, heckfire being given the best kaw devs.
Grave

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback