Re: Politics on KaW

Postby WaRFrOsT on Jan 19 2019, 3:18pm

Freedom of speech violation.....

Now lets talk politics...lol
WaRFrOsT
2017 ASW Champion

Postby Grave on Jan 20 2019, 2:40am

The_Gladiator wrote:Hey so this is a serious post here that I would really appreciate if the same people who make the terms of service could take this into consideration.
If I am not allowed to use curse words or terms that are deemed offensive by others on this game, can you please make it against the Terms of Use to talk about politics in public channels as well? It’s annoying to hear people cry about whatever they are trying to argue and politics can be just as offensive as saying the F word or some other word that is worthy of a silence.

I come to KaW to escape reality, it is a video game after all. I’m sure I am not the only player that gets annoyed by people who bring up political issues in World Chat. All that I ask is for people to be equally punished for conversing about ‘offensive’ subjects in public channels as a person would be punished for using a single ‘offensive’ word in a public channel. It only seems fair.

When political views are offensive too you like the f-bomb you need too evaluate your own and probably change them

I bet you're a conservative 
Grave

Postby Atikkus on Jan 20 2019, 10:42am

Kawpocalypse!
Atikkus

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Jan 20 2019, 10:59am

Grave wrote:
The_Gladiator wrote:Hey so this is a serious post here that I would really appreciate if the same people who make the terms of service could take this into consideration.
If I am not allowed to use curse words or terms that are deemed offensive by others on this game, can you please make it against the Terms of Use to talk about politics in public channels as well? It’s annoying to hear people cry about whatever they are trying to argue and politics can be just as offensive as saying the F word or some other word that is worthy of a silence.

I come to KaW to escape reality, it is a video game after all. I’m sure I am not the only player that gets annoyed by people who bring up political issues in World Chat. All that I ask is for people to be equally punished for conversing about ‘offensive’ subjects in public channels as a person would be punished for using a single ‘offensive’ word in a public channel. It only seems fair.

When political views are offensive too you like the f-bomb you need too evaluate your own and probably change them

I bet you're a conservative 

My guess is he’s a leftist. They’re the ones who hate freedom and whose sole purpose is to control. When a leftist disagrees with something, their first and go to reaction is to restrict. They believe an opposing point of view isn’t valid and will seek to destroy that view through populism.

Sound familiar Grave?
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Postby AshtonRocks on Jan 21 2019, 3:36pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:

Trump is evil

No u
AshtonRocks

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jan 21 2019, 8:23pm

Democratic Party are racists
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby HeartFall on Jan 22 2019, 8:15am

I’m just tired of hearing the liberal galactic media tryna tell me crazy stuff like climate change is real or all people deserve equal rights, come on it’s 2019 it’s time for sense.
HeartFall

Previous

Return to Questions/Feedback