Clan Hopping

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby WARLORD_Tribute on Dec 14 2018, 8:21pm

Support, there needs to be more clan loyalty so that clans that are trying to grow can grow more efficiently
WARLORD_Tribute
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Oct 10 2014, 10:50am

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby --CF_White__Wolf_CF-- on Dec 15 2018, 2:00am

Original_Belladonna wrote:No, we don’t need anymore clan bonuses.

Low effort, not enough detail in your concerns. Requesting this thread be locked due to low effort. Simple questions can be asked in Dillybar’s “Post Questions Here” thread located in active topics.


Simmer down mini mod wanna be
--CF_White__Wolf_CF--
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Jan 11 2017, 9:35am

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby Dagobert_Duck on Dec 15 2018, 4:30am

The_Gladiator wrote:Can we get bonuses for staying in the same clan for a long period of time? Clan hopping is ruining KaW and the hoppers are getting pretty annoying. At least give some sort of incentive to players that are loyal to the same group of people? Not everyone jumps, skips, and hops all day.

This is an old topic that has been mentioned before. But ofc its still valid and needs to be done. Im pretty sure it would improve kaw although it should have been done like 2-3 years ago when it has been asked for the first Time.
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS wrote:
The_Gladiator wrote:Clan hopping is ruining KaW and the hoppers are getting pretty annoying.


That’s a pretty straight forward statement. How is clan hopping ruining KaW?

If you’re going to make this type of statement, at least give us some examples rather than a generic “I’m annoyed give me more free crap...”

Sorry but it is so easy to see that it should Not be necessary to explain that. If you have some experience in Clan-Management than you should know. Its so obvious...
I think its legit to simple ask for this kind of improvement.
Original_Belladonna wrote:No, we don’t need anymore clan bonuses.

Low effort, not enough detail in your concerns. Requesting this thread be locked due to low effort. Simple questions can be asked in Dillybar’s “Post Questions Here” thread located in active topics.

Well you totally missed the Point and dont get what it is about. You Need pictures and unicorns to make a Statement valid and a question serious? Sorry but stupid answer!
Dagobert_Duck
 
Posts: 9
Joined: May 31 2015, 12:14pm

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 15 2018, 5:50am

This has already been posted about three times already. Its down the list a bit.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=185928

It’s only like 5 down. Can you people not read or at least look at the other threads before you bunk up the forums with the same low effort threads ??
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 15 2018, 6:15am

Dagobert_Duck wrote:
The_Gladiator wrote:Can we get bonuses for staying in the same clan for a long period of time? Clan hopping is ruining KaW and the hoppers are getting pretty annoying. At least give some sort of incentive to players that are loyal to the same group of people? Not everyone jumps, skips, and hops all day.

This is an old topic that has been mentioned before. But ofc its still valid and needs to be done. Im pretty sure it would improve kaw although it should have been done like 2-3 years ago when it has been asked for the first Time.
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS wrote:
The_Gladiator wrote:Clan hopping is ruining KaW and the hoppers are getting pretty annoying.


That’s a pretty straight forward statement. How is clan hopping ruining KaW?

If you’re going to make this type of statement, at least give us some examples rather than a generic “I’m annoyed give me more free crap...”

Sorry but it is so easy to see that it should Not be necessary to explain that. If you have some experience in Clan-Management than you should know. Its so obvious...
I think its legit to simple ask for this kind of improvement.
Original_Belladonna wrote:No, we don’t need anymore clan bonuses.

Low effort, not enough detail in your concerns. Requesting this thread be locked due to low effort. Simple questions can be asked in Dillybar’s “Post Questions Here” thread located in active topics.

Well you totally missed the Point and dont get what it is about. You Need pictures and unicorns to make a Statement valid and a question serious? Sorry but stupid answer!


Your a complete moron....all you did is comment on everything with the same low effort as the op-ster. You didn’t elaborate on anything. Most of the noobs commenting in this thread don’t do any clan management. If you are so annoyed by the hoppers then you can request from the clan owner to be removed from admin.
Half of the clans in kaw would fail if hoppers get shafted from their rewards. So I don’t think bunking up the servers with dead clans is the answer either. Judging by your half full clan and eb history you need those clan hoppers just like the rest of us. How’s about using your people skills, if you have any, recruit.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby LMABAO on Dec 15 2018, 11:51am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:It’s only like 5 down. Can you people not read or at least look at the other threads before you bunk up the forums with the same low effort threads ??


After 5yrs+ I’ve come to the conclusion that most people on KaW don’t read even though they’re on an app where you have to read to know what’s going on.
LMABAO
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Jan 20 2013, 3:10pm

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 15 2018, 2:06pm

LMABAO wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:It’s only like 5 down. Can you people not read or at least look at the other threads before you bunk up the forums with the same low effort threads ??


After 5yrs+ I’ve come to the conclusion that most people on KaW don’t read even though they’re on an app where you have to read to know what’s going on.


Exactly!!
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Dec 15 2018, 3:03pm

Dagobert_Duck wrote:
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS wrote:
The_Gladiator wrote:Clan hopping is ruining KaW and the hoppers are getting pretty annoying.


That’s a pretty straight forward statement. How is clan hopping ruining KaW?

If you’re going to make this type of statement, at least give us some examples rather than a generic “I’m annoyed give me more free crap...”

Sorry but it is so easy to see that it should Not be necessary to explain that. If you have some experience in Clan-Management than you should know. Its so obvious...
I think its legit to simple ask for this kind of improvement.


What I or anyone else have or haven’t done on kaw, in terms of clan management is irrelevant. If you’re that interested, check my achievements.

You have expressed your opinion, which is fine, but you’ve been asked to provide examples that support it. If it’s so easy to see, you can explain in great detail why clan hopping is ruining kaw.

I don’t believe clan loyalty can be or should be measured in the amount of time an account is active in a clan. The truest measure of loyalty is demonstrated during the most difficult times, times of OSW, failing ebs, internal strife.

Why should someone be rewarded with more free crap simply because their account exists and they unload on an eb? At a certain point all the free stuff dilutes and cheapens the product. Xstals for example have become so abundant that a fairly competitive player really has no reason to purchase them. The value has been reduced.

So again, if it’s so obvious explain why “clan hopping is ruining kaw.”
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Jan 8 2011, 1:26am

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby Dagobert_Duck on Dec 15 2018, 3:19pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Your a complete moron....all you did is comment on everything with the same low effort as the op-ster. You didn’t elaborate on anything. Most of the noobs commenting in this thread don’t do any clan management. If you are so annoyed by the hoppers then you can request from the clan owner to be removed from admin.
Half of the clans in kaw would fail if hoppers get shafted from their rewards. So I don’t think bunking up the servers with dead clans is the answer either. Judging by your half full clan and eb history you need those clan hoppers just like the rest of us. How’s about using your people skills, if you have any, recruit.


You are the biggest moron of all tbh. You are pure low effort. Giving your 2 cents on every bloody thread when noone ever dials your number. Its legit to post topics again and again since nothing has been done about it yet.
Clan hopping which -unfortunately-is necessary by Different reasons has definately lead actively and passively to the fall of many medium and small clans and therefore also for many players to quit the game. Many Players dont want to hop clans but stay in their homeclan. But they have no chance to reach higher event-tiers which leads to frustration and to quitting. Like it or dislike it but its a fact that those factors heavily lead to the quitting of many players. If you werent a noob i wouldnt have to explain this because actually it is obvious as i said before.
Dagobert_Duck
 
Posts: 9
Joined: May 31 2015, 12:14pm

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 16 2018, 9:23am

Lmao ! What are you talking about ? If you think clan hoppers have ruined kaw then you probably should stop playing. Every clan is half full just like yours. If you want to be loyal to a clan then pick one that has been completing their ebs the fastest. Join and get your rewards. Recruit people to fill the clan. What you want to do won’t solve a damn thing. Just joining a clan gets the clan bonuses. It’s so easy to see yet you can’t figure it out.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests