Clan Hopping

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Clan Hopping

Postby The_Gladiator on Dec 14 2018, 6:57am

Can we get bonuses for staying in the same clan for a long period of time? Clan hopping is ruining KaW and the hoppers are getting pretty annoying. At least give some sort of incentive to players that are loyal to the same group of people? Not everyone jumps, skips, and hops all day.
The_Gladiator

Re: Clan Hopping

Postby -ImLost_ on Dec 14 2018, 7:10am

The main cause of hopping is events. It is pretty much necessary to hop if going for top positions such as 10, 50, and 100. People want the fastest eb times possible, which is reasonable. Even then people will still hop.

Unless events are reconfigured then hopping won't stop even with clan bonuses.
-ImLost_

Postby The_Gladiator on Dec 14 2018, 7:17am

-ImLost_ wrote:The main cause of hopping is events. It is pretty much necessary to hop if going for top positions such as 10, 50, and 100. People want the fastest eb times possible, which is reasonable. Even then people will still hop.

Unless events are reconfigured then hopping won't stop even with clan bonuses.

Yeah I get that people want to hop in order to get more event drops. That’s why I’m asking for an incentive for players who don’t want to hop. Maybe an event reward for completing so many consecutive EBs with the same clan? Just anything to bring back loyalty from player to player rather than only promoting loyalty from credit card to dev.
The_Gladiator

Postby NHL on Dec 14 2018, 7:19am

If anything maybe a small plunder bonus? Like 1-5% ? (IF that) But I think loyalty should be based on like a month for being “fully” loyal (if not longer tbh).

Saying that tho I’m kinda torn because Ive clan hopped like that before. It’s simply the best way to get event rewards. And you could also say clans should be more stingy on who they let in. If no clans let in hoppers then they’d be forced to make a clan themselves, or find a clan to stay in. Simple. But I’ve also been the guy sending out ads for peeps to come and help finish off a eb. It helps them get rewards, helps us finish this 25% goth in minutes instead of a couple hours. Win-win.

Overall I think clans should just be more strict on who they let in if you don’t support clan hoppers. Because really why have a loyalty bonus? What if I go to my sub clan to help? Or even an alliance clan? Isn’t that more loyal than the guy who barely plays and sits in clan year round?
NHL

Postby ll_Cockney_Rebel_ll on Dec 14 2018, 7:47am

Just disable join requests - simple. Some clans do this already. Also I suggest big accounts don’t help out these small stat clans on big EBs.
ll_Cockney_Rebel_ll
2016 ASW Champion

Postby --CF_White__Wolf_CF-- on Dec 14 2018, 11:19am

The only people who would ever be against a loyalty bonus would be the hoppers. We already get a small stat boost from clans what's wrong with a loyalty bonus?
--CF_White__Wolf_CF--

Postby Battle_Knight on Dec 14 2018, 11:36am

I clan hop sometimes only when I'm dropping seal's or savings ebs. But I have a family please have a nice day.
Battle_Knight

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Dec 14 2018, 12:17pm

The_Gladiator wrote:Clan hopping is ruining KaW and the hoppers are getting pretty annoying.

That’s a pretty straight forward statement. How is clan hopping ruining KaW?

If you’re going to make this type of statement, at least give us some examples rather than a generic “I’m annoyed give me more free crap...”
Last edited by ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Dec 14 2018, 4:19pm, edited 1 time in total.
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 14 2018, 1:18pm

Ah asking for bribery again. There is now 2 threads for this.

#clickclicklock
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Original_Belladonna on Dec 14 2018, 4:11pm

No, we don’t need anymore clan bonuses.

Low effort, not enough detail in your concerns. Requesting this thread be locked due to low effort. Simple questions can be asked in Dillybar’s “Post Questions Here” thread located in active topics.
Original_Belladonna

Next

Return to Questions/Feedback