Pc

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by zach54123, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i just made an alt on pc and i was going to give it some items to make it so it has a little more power but it says i need to update the game when im trying to traid with it does anyone know how to fix this

2. You can’t trade on PC. Lock please

3. Trading, showcase, and legends aren't features on the pc version. There is currently no plan announced to update pc version to include them.

If you have an account with active legends, you'll still get drops on pc, but cannot start or collect completed legends.

4. Make a separate Facebook account for your alt. Then log off your main if it’s on your phone and log into your alt with the facebook account to collect rewards do trades etc.

Also if you haven’t make a Facebook account or ATA account for your main before doing all that so you can log back into it.

5. ^ ATA confirmed this was okay to do in Help messages if you’re concerned with breaking TOU.

6. Yeah, you can’t play the game to the full extent on one of it’s interfaces. Fun game

8. We just gonna gloss over the fact he said “traid” ...

9. Ehhhhh were just gonna gloss over the fact that he’s asking how to put charm stacks on a 1 day account?

10. We’re just gonna gloss over the fact that we’re glossing over these facts!?

11. Glossing over the fact that we’re glossing over the facts about glossing over the facts!

12. Glossing over the fact that this still isn’t locked even though this basic question has been answered...twice. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.