No charms from 110ish tri-boxes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Pandaeye, Nov 17, 2018.

1. This guy hates charms in game but talk and know a lot about black market in the game

2. I mean, when you get 170b for free from retiring players in your clan, you should probably not voice your opinion on the current situation of charms. Just saying. You’re a freeloader and a leech, Musang. You’re at the bottom.

I heard from quite a few people how you used to be utter garbage in indi wars till you begged your retiring clan mates for their charms. Is your opinion on the situation actually relevant? You don’t actually provide any information or commentary that players actually need to know. In your eyes, the game is absolutely wonderful, it’s fine, there’s no issues with it at all. You portray yourself to be supportive of new players. No you’re not. If you were, you’d have told them everything that I told the entire community in my thread.

Plot twist. You know exactly how messed up the game is, but you want it to stay like this, because it now suits you. Just like Flesh of Kbid. Change my mind ️

3. #EatenAlive

4. Karma you are full of crap. OP knows she/he can get the charm by trading legally with other players that got lucky. I was offered to trade for 5 billion charms. I refused the offer. I’m not really like you who needs those things badly to feel big. What ever you heard it’s your choice to believe. All I know you are the biggest crier on this game. You are to be stupid to think devs don’t know what is going on in there game. They have accounts everywhere in any big alliances. They know more than you think. They probably laugh about the suckers on this game(like you)

5. Yes, OP can trade for the charm. But they haven’t done. They’ve instead chosen to spend $330 plus on a box trying to get it.

You don’t need charms to make you feel big? Why’d you beg your retiring clan mates for the 170b you have right now then? Need the charms so you can actually be relevant in indi?

This isn’t 2012, the devs don’t have accounts everywhere and in all alliances.

And the devs don’t even know what % stat bonus furniture gives us. I asked them and they told me it works on a “what you see is what you get” system. Meaning that they don’t know, because that is wrong too. If they don’t even know the % bonus that furniture gives us, then do you think they actually know the state of the game? I don’t think so.

Anyway, the people who call me a crier are the people who literally never debate the facts I present. They just dislike me and are throwing that one out there just because.

6. Yes i agree, musang is trash 
    I’m waiting patiently for the day when something is done about the charms. I just want to see poosang rage quit and leave the game, maybe get a girlfriend or something

7. Keep dreaming fake YAFAILS. I’m not -appleseeds- poof gone. So you are giving Karma false info

8. Support the developers.... screw that

9. Zeus, Karma wouldn’t know a thing about supporting the game. He rather cry what is wrong with the game yet advocate what is wrong with the game. Very hypocrite player. I can’t wait devs put a cap on charms so I can see him cry more about the money he is going to lose for supporting black market. Players want to spend nobility to the game and support devs is good for the game. Game can improve rather than going to the pocket of other players.

10. Yea you’re right. I used to get 2-4K nobs each month and about 200-400 xtals also. I stopped buying when I saw how powerful charms are. I don’t know anything about supporting the game. And it doesn’t matter how much money people put into the game, the developers will not improve it. Was the game getting many improvements when Redstar and Cella were spending thousands each month alone? Nope.

And once again, you’re ignoring the points I’ve made in the past. Bfa is no longer needed. Charms are all you need to be strong. No single lb player in the game should be chasing bfa, because it can be stripped, and is far more expensive to acquire than charms, and it also takes a lot longer.

Drop the act Musang. You act as though you care about the game but you don’t, you got your 170b by begging your retiring clan mates for them, you didn’t spend a single penny. You’ve already admitted before how you are a freeloader. You want others to spend their money so you can keep playing the game. Honestly, just stop commenting about literally anything publicly. It’s embarrassing.

And also, why would I spend money on here to essentially get it taken away from me through strips? I have no growing left to do, so bfa is all i can put my gold into. Charms can’t be stripped. Charms are superior. The only people who should be dropping money on here are people who want to grow. Forget about bfa. Its the most detrimental aspect of the game now.

I wonder if you’ll actually read any of that, or just say I’m crying again. Anyone wanna make a wager on it?

11. Karma I don’t need to spend in the game. It’s a free app. ATA should be paying me helping them make money by creating war in the game and make my enemies spend other than hit big EB 24/7 in peace. I’m still waiting for devs to pay me. I’m vital to this game to be more interested. Being a free loader is nothing wrong as long I’m not getting involve on cheating like my enemies who are gone. I don’t advocate cheating in the game. New players should have level playing field to grow and learn about the wars. Anyone spend like OP is great to the game. Chances of drops are always random. I know players get drop on first box and others like her need to open few boxes. She/he should know that like enchanting old equipments it’s hard and random. Sometimes you need to give few days to start opening again to change her odd of chances getting a drop.