No charms from 110ish tri-boxes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Pandaeye, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Does anyone broke my record?

2. Im about the Same Level als you when i count all together. I guess i wont ever get those.

3. Was fortunate enough to get my helmet after opening 5. No luck on the amulet yet though

4. 110 on the same account?

5. Exactly. I stopped after 5 boxes.

6. So you spent $330 gambling for a charm when you could have gone to the black market and bought around 33b bulk instead? Use this as a lesson. Do your research and think smarter next time.

The charm is worth 5-8b roughly, I think? Correct me if I’m wrong there. Is it really worth it to keep gambling for a chance at getting it? You wouldn’t get your moneys worth from selling it (if that’s what you did after getting it)

Sorry to be so blunt but you really need to think about things like this in future.

7. Some people like supporting the developers and playing the game fairly rather then cheating and buying stuff off the black market.

8. Perhaps if he expressed his desire to support them prior to opening the chests, they could've agreed upon a mutually satisfying number of chests required to obtain the desired charm.

9. Might not have the charm but I bet you’re swimming in seals and circles

10. Same.

11. Trading charms isn’t cheating.

12. This post is funny on so many levels 

13. Yea I understand that. But when an option to buy 33b for the same price that he’s spent simply gambling for one relatively worthless charm, in the grand scheme of things, like, what are you gunna do? Continue gambling till you’ve spent over $1,000 just for one charm? That’s worth 5-8b? Or go to the black market where you can literally buy 100b for that same price?

I understand the whole “playing fairly and supporting the devs” thing, but being loyal to the developers does not give you any rewards. They aren’t going to write you a letter thanking you, or send you an email of appreciation for your continued support to the game. They’re going to see more profits and smile. That’s it.

I think I opened like 10 of these boxes before I gave up. See, they’ve tried to shift the spending back into the game, from the black market, but what people are overlooking more than they think is that they’re playing the lottery. In this guys case he spent $330 and hasn’t won yet. Surprised? Some people get the charm upon opening their first box.

You can spend $0 and still hit all the tiers for the event, get all the charms, and even if you don’t manage to upgrade them all to lv10 before you transmute them, you’ll still end up with more bfe in stats, than you would with this charm.

Quick note: nobody is buying these charms anymore. And I don’t mean with $$. Like. Nobody wants them. Nobody cares about them. Everyone is selling them but nobody is buying them. Seems to me that rare charms are not so rare these days. As nobody I know actually cares about them, and they definitely don’t trade for them.

On a personal note. Why tf should I have to gamble for a charm? No ty. I don’t run that kind of operation. I’d rather know exactly what I’m buying. I used to open chests by the hundreds but I stopped. Know why? It’s not worth it. If you’re someone who opens royals to sell furniture, stop. Right now. You’re wasting so much money. You can open 400 chests like I did one time, and got a bunch of furniture which sells at a total of what, 5-7b total? Or you could take the $200 and get 20b straight up right now.

Black Friday is almost upon us and I can guarantee you that half the people who were going to spend on Black Friday, now aren’t going to bother. I will be spending a little bit on my alt because I’d like to grow it. But on this acc? No. Why bother? Only way for lbs to grow now is with charms. Bfa is a burden and a liability. It holds almost no value in comparison to charms now. Anyone who hasn’t adapted to this yet and is still playing like it’s 2012, will get eaten alive.

Sorry for the rant. Thought I’d provide you all with a little dose of truth and reality.

Disclaimer: I’m not trying to influence or interfere with ATA’s profits. Merely informing its customers of the state of the game. I’ve provided plenty of fixes to issues they likely didn’t even know about before. Nothing has happened yet but I think a few things are in the works ;)

14. In your "truth and reality " calculation you missed out that if you dont get the charms from the trigem you still will receive acp/sod for less than buying them regularly so the Investment wasnt totally wasted

15. Hang on tri chests aren't a waste of money you always get at least 3.50 value personally I've gotten 5 seals. It's only a gamble if you run a great chance of getting trash like in royals there's absolutely no gamble. Happy Thanksgiving

16. The op is upset that they haven’t gotten the charm from the tri gem chests. Which is evidently why they’re opening them. Opening the chests for the charm specifically, is gambling. That’s not even debatable. My points were geared towards that argument.

And honestly, even though you get like 35 circles or a seal or 5 xtals or whatever, it’s still not worth opening them. If the chests didn’t have the charms, do you think many people would open them? Idk. The charms are the meat and potatoes of those chests. *shrugs*

17. I can't speak for others but while the incentive is lessened without charms many would still do so because you always get something.your point about the charm being keys while true is qualified many many ppl open royals for animal etc...with the knowledge they'll probably get garbage

18. Has anyone gotten those 2 charms after the first or second day??