ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby Aradus on Nov 18 2018, 10:17am

Original_Belladonna wrote:
Aradus wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:I just offered why I don’t support this as admin responsibilities shouldn’t be taken away with the casting of a spell. Granted, there is nothing in regards to which admin kicked/accepted/rejected, but do we really need that? I mean, if they implement it, I guess it is what it is.

I didn’t expect a personal attack right off the bat. You know, people are free to have an opposing view and it’s not considered “moaning”, so I’ll leave it at that. If you don’t care for opposing views, don’t post in forums. It’s simple really.


If you don’t support the idea, don’t say anything? Let those who are in favour help tweak it so it works.


“If you don’t support the idea, don’t say anything?” Sorry, this isn’t a dictatorship and opposing views can be had. The forums are not just for support. They are also to get other sorts of feedback as well. Why are players not allowed to voice opposing views or opinions?

My view is that admin roles have responsibilities. Most of these ideas intertwined in one spell are taking away from the actual work associated with the responsibility of admins.


Have you tried being admin in an active clan? The ways of checking for those who aren’t active are very tedious. After years of doing it. It gets boring and annoying. Clans have been out for years now, so I think they need an update.
Aradus
 
Posts: 1560
Joined: Jan 1 2010, 8:22am

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby Stacy_P on Nov 18 2018, 12:24pm

Aradus wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:“If you don’t support the idea, don’t say anything?” Sorry, this isn’t a dictatorship and opposing views can be had. The forums are not just for support. They are also to get other sorts of feedback as well. Why are players not allowed to voice opposing views or opinions?

My view is that admin roles have responsibilities. Most of these ideas intertwined in one spell are taking away from the actual work associated with the responsibility of admins.


Have you tried being admin in an active clan? The ways of checking for those who aren’t active are very tedious. After years of doing it. It gets boring and annoying. Clans have been out for years now, so I think they need an update.


Id also add, making admin features more efficient is not taking away from admin responsibilities, admins still have their responsibilities, it just helps make clans better all together. Ex: Just like in accounting, used to use hand written general ledgers and all, now we have software, dont mean accountants no longer have jobs but the software enhances the accountants jobs and makes less room for mistakes and issues! :)
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby Aradus on Nov 18 2018, 1:38pm

Stacy_P wrote:
Aradus wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:“If you don’t support the idea, don’t say anything?” Sorry, this isn’t a dictatorship and opposing views can be had. The forums are not just for support. They are also to get other sorts of feedback as well. Why are players not allowed to voice opposing views or opinions?

My view is that admin roles have responsibilities. Most of these ideas intertwined in one spell are taking away from the actual work associated with the responsibility of admins.


Have you tried being admin in an active clan? The ways of checking for those who aren’t active are very tedious. After years of doing it. It gets boring and annoying. Clans have been out for years now, so I think they need an update.


Id also add, making admin features more efficient is not taking away from admin responsibilities, admins still have their responsibilities, it just helps make clans better all together. Ex: Just like in accounting, used to use hand written general ledgers and all, now we have software, dont mean accountants no longer have jobs but the software enhances the accountants jobs and makes less room for mistakes and issues! :)


It’s the little things that help the most! :-)
Aradus
 
Posts: 1560
Joined: Jan 1 2010, 8:22am

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX on Nov 18 2018, 5:52pm

Support :)
XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Jan 22 2012, 1:24am

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby RainBowVOMIT666 on Nov 18 2018, 6:15pm

I think there should also be a cancel mith like to cancel hiding allies or colored names, an att/spy boost
RainBowVOMIT666
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Jan 10 2016, 8:43pm

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby Aradus on Nov 18 2018, 7:23pm

RainBowVOMIT666 wrote:I think there should also be a cancel mith like to cancel hiding allies or colored names, an att/spy boost


Please keep on topic, thank you 
Aradus
 
Posts: 1560
Joined: Jan 1 2010, 8:22am

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby -Death_Dealer- on Nov 21 2018, 1:16pm

All great Ideas! But why pay for something that is free? I recently found this cool new clan management tool on the dark web!!!! It’s called Excel. Has anyone else ever heard of this cool program?
-Death_Dealer-
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mar 16 2012, 1:51pm

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Nov 21 2018, 4:37pm

I think that clan owners should start clan dictatorships and remove all admins power and then kick all members thus eliminating the need for the admin pack
DeltaForceGM01
 
Posts: 79
Joined: May 31 2018, 6:26am

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Nov 21 2018, 6:33pm

-Death_Dealer- wrote:All great Ideas! But why pay for something that is free? I recently found this cool new clan management tool on the dark web!!!! It’s called Excel. Has anyone else ever heard of this cool program?


I’ve heard rumors about it. Is it like Google Sheets?
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Jan 8 2011, 1:26am

Re: ATA should sell "Admin Pak"

Postby The_King_Takes_Over on Nov 26 2018, 12:36pm

Aradus wrote:I remember playing another online game about 10 years ago. Next to the members names was:

Green Dot - Active in the past 24 hours.
Yellow Dot - Active in the past week.
Red Dot - Active over a week ago.

It worked pretty well and helped keep them groups running more smooth and officiant.

They also had “Holiday Mode” which was a week or two absence, but was notified or was able to give the account to another player during that period. But the controls were limited to the sitter.



The games called Tribal Wars, still on going
The_King_Takes_Over
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Oct 4 2010, 11:53am

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nath1501 and 0 guests