Scammed?

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Scammed?

Postby Bob_Sacamano on Nov 9 2018, 5:49am

Chloe wrote:All banners are a joke. We were told they were to be a certain value but then they are decreased upon achievement. Top 10 banners were said to be 4% and they decreased to 3.75%. And when I asked the devs it was said to be a visual glitch. Well you know this is a glitch but yet you never informed the player base at all. It’s not fair for y’all to go out saying something is this many stats and then in reality it is less and then respond with an empty apology saying we will fix it next time. Yeah next year when a new banner event finally happens. It’s only fair the banners get readjusted for all players and all new banners. We can’t let ourselves as a player base be straight lied to and take it like nothing happened. Other poor decisions have been made by devs before but none were they knew the problem existed but then carried on like nothing was wrong. What a joke.

That last statement is way off.. They're constantly doing that.
Bob_Sacamano

Postby RS-roni-RS on Nov 9 2018, 10:33am

kaw glitched for me and took a while for the hoarfrost lands to show it's normal buildings
RS-roni-RS

Postby True-KingLeonidas-Spartan on Nov 9 2018, 4:00pm

Boohoo.
True-KingLeonidas-Spartan

Postby Kayaba on Nov 10 2018, 12:08am

I believe eb event lb got 3.75% and pvp got 4% because it is all about the effort
Kayaba

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Nov 12 2018, 12:50am

Kezzer wrote:The latest asw banner was 4%. I see no issue with the top 10 banner being just under that. 3.75% to all stats is still massively powerful compared to most banners.

It doesn’t matter what you believe is sufficient enough increase in strength. ATA announced that Top 10 would receive the 4% & 3% banners, & that Top 100 would receive the 3%. That’s exactly what they should deliver, as that’s what they advertised.
______________iReg____________

Previous

Return to Questions/Feedback