PVP Slay complaints

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LadyTyphoid, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Such a great idea, ruined by bugs.

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so we can let the devs know what is happening exactly.

So far the issues are:

Being slain multiple times within seconds.
    If you are a hunter, you get slain and you're suppose to regen full bars and start as a werewolf.
    Great idea, apart from it does not work and i get slain twice in a few seconds.

Inaccurate battle list.
    You see one person on your battle list, but before you can do anything you have already received inc from 5 others players who did not show up.
    This happens when you are a werewolf. You are meant to be able to see the hunters but i believe they do not.

Fixed Issues:
    Being above DTW and being slain.
    I've been full bars and been slain by a single scout.

If there are other things you guys find.. Sharing is caring!

2. Re: PVP event SLAY

This is such an infuriating event. I opt in and instantly get slain at full bar :) also getting hit by bc accounts is pretty annoying as well but I digress

3. Re: PVP event SLAY

Yea it’s pretty poo that smaller accounts can show up for the BC guys. Hopefully they look into this.

4. Re: PVP event SLAY

Just tried again and still one scout ko

5. Re: PVP event SLAY

Could have been a fun event

6. Re: PVP event SLAY

The concept is great... it’s a shame

7. Re: PVP event Slay complaints

Bet if hte or zta broke the devs would be on it asap. Congrats devs... the only ones to make bucket noob rage.

8. Re: PVP event Slay complaints

This one doesn't actually appear to be a bug as much as there are so many people opting in as Hunter's and not many Werewolves. The Hunter's can't see other hunters in the BL but Werewolves can see them. When players opt-in as Werewolves they should see both Werewolves and Hunters.

9. Re: PVP event Slay complaints

I don’t think that’s addressing the big fact that the whole pvp event is a mess. It makes no sense. There are many glitches going on here. Not just who’s in your battle list.

The whole pvp side event in legends should be scrapped.

10. Re: PVP event Slay complaints

Only two people in my BL?!

11. Re: PVP event Slay complaints

Ive made many dtw kill shots, but all accept first two stayed uncounted. Even used Xtalls for 100 inferno

12. Re: PVP event Slay complaints

13. Re: PVP event Slay complaints

Actually I’ve just opted in as a werewolf and only saw 1 person on my battle list but had inc from 5 different people. So I must of appeared on theirs.