The culling pvp legend

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Blightstrider, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Apparently ppl are having trouble so im going to share some of the info ive obtained in this event, in regards to participation.

1. Opt in by buying either wolf or hunter mark in marketplace

2. Hit players in bl for drops, get more for killing after making them dtw.

3. If you are killed you get a de-buff called "dead buff". You have to wait atleast 15 mins for it to wear off, once that happens you have to buy either mark again in marketplace

4. Rinse,and repeat for drops

In regards to the bl,it changes to event status when you opt in and when you die and get opted out it gose back to normal fyi

Happy hunting

2. It’s not 30 minutes it’s 15 minutes also it seems everyone is opting to be hunter so wolf is quick to be pinned and hunter has very few options in the bl most times none

3. Dead buff supposed to last 15 mins

4. Try to kill some hunters as a werewolf!

5. How do u know who’s opted in I’ve had grief from hitting peeps in bl who are not in

6. When you opt in your bl will change to only those who u can hit thats opted in

7. Thank you

8. It doesn’t work. I get “slain” when I’m full troops and spies not DTW

9. So single scout can slay you when you’re full bars 

10. Can you see your dead buff anywhere?

11. I can buy whichever mark? Or I need to stick with the one I bought at the start?

12. You can buy either. You can only buy hunter mark three times a day though (werewolf as often as you'd like, barring the 15min cooldown after you get killed).

13. Unfortunately, you can't see this debuff, but it lasts 15 minutes.

14. Don’t do this trash PvP event again. It’s a dumpster fire. Go back to the simple straight PvP and keep it simple.