alien invasions ...something to worry about or naw..?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DevilsTriangle, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Ok so we’ve all seen the stories about flying ships the last couple years and it looks like business has picked up in the extraterrestrial world of expansion and domination....

But really do we have anything to fear?
    Are we even a target?...

I remember even back in the 80’s people saying they were abducted by aliens and probed...or cows were mutilated or crop circles ...whatever ...

But like if you think about it aren’t we just a little egotistical as a planet to even think anybody would want to inhabit us?

Just look at us as a species we are destroying this planet...we rob it of all resources non stop...we continuously put chemicals into the air which destroy the atmosphere ....

Democrats even act like this planet is one...maybe 2 weeks away from becoming a giant lava inferno if we don’t stop global warming ....

So I ask this question would you want to take over planet earth if you were a more powerful scientifically advanced planet with a world dominating army?....

We are constantly trying to find a way to get to mars and get off of this planet...we know we are using up all the resources and have caused long term damage to the atmosphere ...so are we even a desirable destination for another planet?...

You have to think if they are that strong that they can not only reach planets but do so with an army to take control of it....do you not think they would have scouted out the area first?...

At least make sure things are going to be livable for their people for the foreseeable future...? I mean sure they could be like asguardians cruising around in a big giant ship looking for a place to land and so on and so on....but we know how that plays out( mega alien super power sees ship kills everyone on it)

So ...if they have sent scouts ..explaining all the weird ships caught on tape and they have seen what a mess this planet actually is ....would they even want to come here?....

I mean they are probably like wow they use nuclear weapons ...have they not seen Superman 3 ...or Superman vs doomsday....aliens might actually gain strength from nuclear power making our most advanced weapons basically battery chargers for incoming attackers....

So since they have prob already been here...seen what we aren’t capable of doing....seeing how primitive we are of a society ....does it not make sense that we really have nothing to worry about from outer space?....

#WhyEarth?.... why even bother ...

Discuss...

2. Nothing to fear foolish earthling

3. Hmm ha, can vanish from one part pf the galaxy to the other have hepped us for many years actualy are quite friendly and diffeent but not much diffeent from yourself but will not understand mostly won't

4. Didn’t you hear? Trump went to the UUA (United Universe Alliance) meeting last month and signed a treaty with every other planet agreeing that we will all reside in peace. So nothing you said matters.

Although I did hear that Putin may have leaked information that Kim Jong-Un followed Trump in his ship to politically sabotage the meeting.

But sometimes you can’t tell if it’s fake news or not...

5. You need better material...

6. I saw it in a movie or a book.....oh maybe it was marvels shield series, humans are a parasite, consuming all on our host planet. The aliens would do well to exterminate us before we spread

7. We can’t even handle basic communication amongst groups let alone spread to another planet lol....we are a doomed race.

8. So let’s just say that aliens do come here. Why do you think they would come here ? It’s for the resources.....duh. Us republicans are saving the human race from total annihilation. By lifting the regulations and actually contributing to destroying the planet from within it’ll look uninhabitable.

Say thank you

9. Aliens won’t come here simply because as a species, we are royally screwy in our ideologies. 

10. My advice: wear a tin foil hat so the aliens dont probe your butt or read your mind