New update question

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Arizona_TDT, Sep 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me or does the new update disable the ability to see what epic battles the other clans are doing? If so, why did developers disable that?

2. I've been having the same problem today. I'm assuming it's a bug, but we will have to wait for the devs to fix it if that's the case.

I cant think of a reason they would deliberately prevent people seeing what EB is being run.

3. no issues over here...

4. Same issue here. Even tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but that didn't help.

5. Same issue here - can't click on the eb another clan is doing. I'm on android, not sure if it's multi platform or not

6. Yeah, that's weird. When I occasionally hop around, I like to verify which eb a clan is running before applying.

7. I sent ticket in on this issue as well, I think Eagle just suggested sending ticket detailing the issue in on it so they can know what devices are having the issues and so forth. But they are aware and working on the issue!

8. at the time I didnt have the lastest update. While I was manually updating my other apps as well as kaw. Thats when Im on the same boat as yall now. Cant see what they r doing...

9. This is a known bug. Thanks for posting though! We will look into it =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.