KaW Birthday Event

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

KaW Birthday Event

Postby Chloe on Sep 14 2018, 5:13pm

What’s the point of an event of a BIRTHDAY event that happens once a year be less valuable than a random monthly event? No unlimited xtals? Please give 50% with unlimited there is like no difference without taking off an xtal limit. Usually people complain the Devs steal our money and yada yada so here’s permission to take our money and uncap the xtals. Without them the event will be dead. Use all my daily xtals in 2 hours and I’m done yay! It’s just a normal weekend then but maybe we make a little more money. Happy Birthday but the promo is dead.
Chloe

Re: KaW Birthday Event

Postby Aradus on Sep 14 2018, 5:19pm

ChloChlo wrote:What’s the point of an event of a BIRTHDAY event that happens once a year be less valuable than a random monthly event? No unlimited xtals? Please give 50% with unlimited there is like no difference without taking off an xtal limit. Usually people complain the Devs steal our money and yada yada so here’s permission to take our money and uncap the xtals. Without them the event will be dead. Use all my daily xtals in 2 hours and I’m done yay! It’s just a normal weekend then but maybe we make a little more money. Happy Birthday but the promo is dead.

I doubt that posting this will change anything, but couldn’t this of been posted on the thread announcing it instead of posting a new forum thread? (Sorry, not trying to be rude).
Aradus

Postby -Terrorblade- on Sep 14 2018, 6:50pm

Support
-Terrorblade-

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 14 2018, 7:34pm

Just a ploy to get people to spend more money
Tzshifter

Postby Aradus on Sep 15 2018, 6:05pm

Tzshifter wrote:Just a ploy to get people to spend more money

Wow, you really despise the developers and moderators of this game, don’t you?
Aradus

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 15 2018, 6:15pm

Aradus wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:Just a ploy to get people to spend more money

Wow, you really despise the developers and moderators of this game, don’t you?

Yes
Tzshifter

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Sep 15 2018, 7:18pm

I remember there was this group of fellas who had an "i" before their name and they were very popular.
If I remember correctly the leaders name was "iJason"

Also I remember someone popular getting married and people congratulating them on WC

this was back in '10
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

Return to Questions/Feedback