Fight =/ Spy actions?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Radagast, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Chose the pvp route for aqua. Successfully stole, assassinated and scouted off BL. Still 0/100 "fight" actions.

Y u no luv spies?

2. It's sad but true I fell for it too

3. I will continue to work on the wording to try and be as specific as possible in the future as it seems I've confused players for 2 events in a row now.

To me, "attack" would be any of fight, scout, steal, assassinate
    "spy" or "spy actions" could be scout, steal, assassinate
    fight = fight
    scout = scout
    steal = steal
    assassinate = assassinate

Let me know if there's any better vocabulary to help illustrate that =)

4. Understood, but my four pvp options are "attack", "assassinate", "scout" or "steal". Has been for years. You A/A certain bars in an eb, not F/A. :)

5. Mhmm if you do it again you’ll have to be demoted sir.

6. Gotcha. Will keep that in mind.

7. Can I get one of dem fight buttons Winston?

8. Hey Winston, just thinking about other builds here, spy builds are highly disadvantaged as sometimes they're attack stats aren't big enough for certain ebs and sometimes fail, but their spy stats are high enough to hit goth/lotl. I've seen this from logs during clan hopping last event.

9. If you can manage 1b in bfe to attack, you can hit goth most of the time with pretty much any troop strength, if I remember correctly. 1.5b is enough to guarantee your attacks.

Edit: bizarrely, when I edit my post the : at the end of the post I quoted isn't there to remove. I can't fix the bad quote formatting.

10. You also have to win the fight :(

11. I Am Hansel, PS + 1 lvl 1 attack building. Not only can I hit all eb's. I am also able to hit way above my attack stats. Then trick is BFE, BFA and or a good showcase.

If you fail attack actions on eb then that is not the correct eb to be hitting.

12. I’m loving this new dev involvement. Makes me feel like 2010 again. Kudos.

13. We've been bamboozled.