Top10 animals

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by chad_da_king, Aug 2, 2018.

1. My question is simple I'm a proud owner of my 1st top 10 animal and I'm wondering. Would upgrading it with cows increase its value well beyond the price invested in it
    ( I'm talking lv2 to 3 not lv10

2. What's the context

3. Depends which top 10 pet it is

4. Its dependent on the items needed and gained material wise you may need added elements

5. Leveling pets in general is a double edged blade. It could raise value or it could just make it much more difficult to sell.

Top 10 pets in perticular, usually aren't very cheap. Leveling them will increase value to an extent, but could just as easily make it much harder to sell.

General rule of thumb here, if you level it. Plan to keep it, I know a guy with a lv4 white lion & is pratically married to it because the idea of a selling price is more then most have or are willing to pay in general for it.

6. Well as suggested in 1st post I'm referring to top 10 beasts lv2 or 3 only provided the cows don't increase in value as I hope they do but ty for input.

7. What animal??

8. Well ma doggy is level 10 but barks like a turtle

9. 1. Dog
    2. Fish
    3. Pigeon
    4. Narwhal
    5. Humans
    6. Pelican
    7. Dolphin
    8. Lion
    9. Bat
    10. Cat

That is my top 10

10. I have top 10 corvademon I was just curious if it'd increase in value at lv2 over price of cow apparently ppl don't think so