New guy questions...Hansel build/Lowland war

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by 4E6F72-DATA-726973, Jun 29, 2018.

1. New to the game and I have a couple questions.
    1) I am a hansel because I heard it makes the most money the fastest way. Do I need to build more than 1 attack building? This is in reference to EB, pvp, and potential osw (long ways away). The game seems so focused on bfe, bfa, and bfc. Will a few additional attack buildings help or should I max out my spy strength?
    2) I dont know how long these legend events have been going on or how long they will last, but I have noticed they are amazing places for equipment, making new charms and tons of silver bars. The pvp event from the last two events were fun and necessary for me to be able to achieve higher event scores and better rewards. I noticed a large portion of the people I was paired up with were heavily towered. Since bfe and bfc play such an impact (at least from what I've seen) are towers necessary? Will they slow growth (yes on EBs but what about events)? If necessary, are they required now at my lower stats or when I get bigger? If I get towers where is the best place for them (comparing higher towers to lowering potential spy stats)?
    3) What are lowland wars and how do they work? I'm guessing it only uses what you have built on lv 1 lands. If so does it use you bfe, bfa and bfc? If it does, how much of any of those would you need to be competitive? What builds are competitve?

Thanks for any potential help

2. Ok, first of hansel is bit more complex compared to atk, balanced or def heavy builds because you have to be able to understand how your spy build works. Things are simplier being atk, balanced, def heavy as you can just wing it more. But hey hansel is where you're at so...

Advice:
    Troop based buildings...
    - Atk buildings give no bonus
    - Balanced buildings allow you an extra hit or two (but a slightly longer regen so always have one present (maximise your gold output)
    - Def buildings provide you with a 5% plunder bonus so yeah, this is also a good building to have
    BONUSES DONT STACK

If you plan to war/pvp, look into dtw (Defender too weak) also dts (defender too strong) this is useful knowledge for pvp (if you want to do it). Also, if you want to take a rest... Whenever you have any cash out, invest in either allies (unsafe as you can be stripped but profit is a possibility) or place into bronze/silvers (completely safe but you actually lose some of your gold made with this investment).

Another suggestion for pvp, pve, osw and sw. They are all outdated systems and the only people who still participate are those that know what they're doing. Don't get caught into the trap of getting yourself messed up or addicted to these outdated areas of the game.

Also now that you're hansel stick with it. It'll be costly and difficult to swap out now.

Towers are not necessary unless you war, pvp, osw. Towers essentially kill plunder and as someone growing... That's the last thing you will want to occur.

Best place for towers depends on what you're doing with them. If you're doing lowland wars... You're gonna want them on lowlands. If you want to get the maximum amount of def stats from them. You'll probs want them on the highest land you have.

I don't really participate in lowland wars but sw's are an outdated system so I'm fairly sure it's slowly dying.

edit: also don't just take my word for it. Get info from multiple areas. Speak with your clannies. Get other forumers opinions as well. READ UP ON RECENT and I mean late 2017/early 2018 guides specifically.

A-Aztec-Goddess-N likes this.
  3. Thanks for the advice. So if I have only 2 attack buildings (1 balanced and 1 defensive) will i get the extra attack and bonus 5%?

4. Yes, you will receive the bonuses. If you couldn't tell my build also has 1 balanced and 1 defensive building.