Trading? Charms?

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Trading? Charms?

Postby chuckfreakennodrris on Jun 13 2018, 11:04pm

I just started the game this week and the world chat is blowing up with trade offers. I see what I think is an amazing deal for "item x" at 3mil and I'm hitting them up on their wall only to find out they mean charms, not gold. What are charms? Is there an example of one I can see on someone's page?
chuckfreakennodrris

Re: Trading? Charms?

Postby Caedis on Jun 14 2018, 2:49am

chuckfreakennodrris wrote:I just started the game this week and the world chat is blowing up with trade offers. I see what I think is an amazing deal for "item x" at 3mil and I'm hitting them up on their wall only to find out they mean charms, not gold. What are charms? Is there an example of one I can see on someone's page?

Not sure if trolling, but if you are, I’ll take the high quality bait.

Charms are essentially old equipment that you no longer need that you transmute into a permanent stat bonus. They are stored in your showcase. Select showcase, then change the tab from “All” to “Charms.”

~~Caedis
Caedis

Postby TwilightAssassin on Jun 14 2018, 5:14am

You can transmute your unused equipment into charms by using the mage. Go to market, then mage and swipe right.

The pricing, eg 3m or 3mcs, means they want to sell the item for charms that amount to 3 million combined stats in bonuses.
TwilightAssassin

Postby chuckfreakennodrris on Jun 16 2018, 12:47pm

Thank you. Don't know if I should take the trolling comment as a complement lol.
chuckfreakennodrris

Return to Questions/Feedback