Need help? come here.

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Need help? come here.

Postby Hero_D3athByD3ath on Jun 9 2018, 12:46pm

Need Help?

I'm a old player returning. My old name was Lord_Skittles but I now use this account. When I used to play there was a lot of new players or even older players who needed help with many different things. So I'm starting this thread to help people

How can I help?

If you have any question about anything just let me know even on my wall or on this thread. It can be anything from you looking for questions to be answered or you need help on a subject but there isn't any guide, I'll either answer the question or make a guide just for you. Anyone is welcome to ask and anyone is welcome to help just make sure to thank the person who is helping you.

ENJOY!
Last edited by Hero_D3athByD3ath on Jun 9 2018, 1:55pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hero_D3athByD3ath

Re: Need help? come here.

Postby IG__C40__IG on Jun 9 2018, 1:14pm

This rehab?
IG__C40__IG

Postby Hero_D3athByD3ath on Jun 9 2018, 1:18pm

What you mean?
Hero_D3athByD3ath

Postby xX_503s_Most_H8d_Xx on Jun 9 2018, 3:48pm

Is this a religious or spiritual program?
xX_503s_Most_H8d_Xx

Postby Caedis on Jun 9 2018, 3:55pm

Obvious VK shilling is obvious.

~~Caedis
Caedis

Postby AshtonRocks on Jun 10 2018, 3:02pm

I need some help. Here's my short story about this girl i met at work.

I'm a dentist in a small town, i work in a hospital with it's own mini dental office area. A girl walks in, she needs a quick checkup. She has a cavity, it only takes me about 4 or 5 minutes to fix it. Then i prescribe her a mouthwash with really high fluoride content. Fluoride is toxic in high concentrations, but it's pretty common amongst dentist. This fluoride rinse is pretty weird because you don't just spit it out, you have to keep it in your mouth for a short while so the fluoride settles in your teeth. I tell her not to swallow it but then jokingly add that she can if she wants to kill herself. She gave me a smirk but then i notice some cuts on her forearms. I have a Uh oh moment then decided to step out to check her records since it's in this hospital and it turns out she's on anti depressants for chronic depression and suicidal tendencies. I panic and quickly realized my jokes are a menace to my patients well-being. I realize if she drinks it and dies I'll have to finish my career as a dentist.

That feeling when..

I'm a dentist
A menace
An oral hygienist
Open your mouth for about 4 or 5 minutes
Take a little bit of fluoride with it
Swish but don't spit it
Swallow and I'll finish
Last edited by AshtonRocks on Jun 13 2018, 8:11am, edited 2 times in total.
AshtonRocks

Postby TwilightAssassin on Jun 10 2018, 3:29pm

AshtonRocks wrote:I need some help. Here's my short story about this girl i met at work.

I'm a dentist in a small town, i work in a hospital with it's own mini dental office area. A girl walks in, she needs a quick checkup. She has a cavity, it only takes me about 4 or 5 minutes to fix it. Then i prescribe her a mouthwash with really high fluoride content. Fluoride is toxic in high concentrations, but it's pretty common amongst dentist. This fluoride rinse is pretty weird because you don't just spit it out, you have to keep it in your mouth for a short while so the fluoride settles in your teeth. I tell her not to swallow it but then jokingly add that she can if she wants to kill herself. She gave me a smirk but then i notice some cuts on her forearms. I have a Uh oh moment then decided to step out to check her records since it's in this hospital and it turns out she's on anti depressants for chronic depression and suicidal tendencies. I panic and quickly realized my jokes are a menace to my patients well-being. I realize of she drinks it and dies I'll have to finish my career as a dentist.

That feeling when..

I'm a dentist
A menace
An oral hygienist
Open your mouth for about 4 or 5 minutes
Swish but don't spit it
Swallow and I'll finish

10/10 execution
TwilightAssassin

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Jun 10 2018, 3:56pm

My thumb is swollen. Who can help me.
nerds_play_kaw

Postby -CatFishSLiM___ on Jun 10 2018, 6:50pm

nerds_play_kaw wrote:My thumb is swollen. Who can help me.

Suck it. Just like your clan members when im farming them.
-CatFishSLiM___

Return to Questions/Feedback