this app hasn’t changed in 6 years

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Sadly I started play this app in oct 09’ it was fun then hitting closed osf’s , plunder Wars, volley dropping allies....even season wars were fun ...if you can believe that at this point ...

Now what has change...no pwars, volley dropping over and wars were killed post season 2

At least you have furniture right...

And pets...sigh

So what if devs have done zero to improve gameplay in almost a decade ...let that sink in...almost a decade and nothing has improved

Wow they changed the wall and pm don’t ...one graphic change on loading page ...same annoying song I silenced for years ....

I see same old ebs ...
    Same old people in wc
    Except wc moves slower these days ...

Forums is just abysmal ....

Lords mobile app pretty much does everything players here have been asking for years you always have something to do and can truly play for free unlike this app

I’m amazed this game hasn’t been shutdown yet you can tell the staff for the game has been reduced to non existent from the forum comments....

I just hope the rest of you can realize life after kaw is so much better ....

I guess when the last few whales wake up and stop spending they will close up shop but one thing is guaranteed it’s not going to get better for kaw players ever.

Peace out kaw

2. That's a lot of ellipses, pal.

3. Ancienne?

4. Don’t play the game sour ass

5. Its very likely that you have spent much on this game too..

6. kek, thes gaime suks