No April Fools Day Trickery?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Radagast, Apr 10, 2018.

1. I noticed this a few days ago and finally decided to make a post about it after reading Biyamiti's excellent thread about equip/furnishings/rewards/charms stats.

There wasn't any April Fool's Day trick by the devs?! (I know in my house there was tons of trickery at hand). I was actually a bit taken back when I realized this. Disappointing.

The best part of this game is the aloof human element, and these annual pranks by the game gods were always validation and encouragement to continue playing. Last year we had the 17 levels of Sharknado with some silly item that had to be used 83x or something. Lol. The upside-down forums. Good times.

Combined with the other changes to the game over the past year it really feels like KAW has been abandoned for a younger, hotter version. I really hope this isn't the case as we've got history together and we're kinkier.

Show us some love devs. Oh, and address Biyamiti's post - that's like finding someone else's number in your partner's phone under a secret name.

2. Re: No National Sharknado Day Trickery?

LOL!!!

Just posted this, and the title is automatically changed to "National Sharknado Day" instead of Apr1l F00l's D@y. Changed in the body of text too.

Some coding left over from last year apparently. Try it for yourself. Maybe this was this year's joke.

3. Re: No National Sharknado Day Trickery?

April fools day

#surprised and #impressed

4. Re: No National Sharknado Day Trickery?

So you're saying it's still April fool's day joke?