Problems with recent event equipment, charms, and rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Biyamiti, Apr 8, 2018.

2. Mei did you even bother to read MrP’s post?

This is why everyone bashed mods. You guys don’t bother to address the issue and instead answer a “like” concern. Those quotes do NOT mean an actual FB Like.

It’s sad because I’ve seen both you and thrawn in wc and you’re both way better than this. You’re both smarter than these posts and way more in touch with the actual issues usually.

Idk what the hell is going on with the latest
    Eq and the charms but you mods are players too. There should be more realization occurring here than your “standard mod” posts...

3. I did read and both quotes are very much related. Biy said they were contacted by the devs about doing testing with the examples that were given in the screenshots. This.....wait for it....means that the devs have acknowledged something may be off and that they are working with people to see what could possibly be the issue.

Still don't know what you mean by fb like, but hey, I'm just a dumb mod.

Just because you don't see a direct post from someone acknowledging an issue doesn't mean they aren't working to get it sorted. There's a lot more progress that can be made through PM with a dev and the player than through the communication in forums.

4. Then you need to read it again. Mei your interpretation is off. Way OFF! READ.

...and then read the nonsense you’re typing.

Are you serious here???

5. ...and don’t give me the “I’m a dumb mod” line. You’re not dumb and I never accused you of such.

None of you mods are dumb. That’s why your posts are so confusing here.

6. thank you Mei. but my point was that if a dev could post a message here acknowledging the error or otherwise and perhaps even add "we are working on it" defense, it would perhaps give many hope that the developers are actually doing something to improve the game experience for us..
    I could understand that they did PM biyamiti regarding the issue but there was no way for us to know that if biya hadn't updated us about it..

Private messaging and forum acknowledgement have a difference..

Cheers

7. Looking into it.

8. We got the forum acknowledgement! Seriously though, before the bashing starts over your detailed response, thanks for simply telling the kawmunity that you've heard and are investigating.

9. When I have more details if I find anything I'll update.

10. Only took a couple months of complaining...

11. Fixed. Looking into which items were affected, will update once we have more data.

12. Took you long enough.

13. Yeah sorry about that. I'll explain once we solve this issue.

14. Any update on iOS loading time? Heckfire loads quicker then kaw and it’s honestly stupid.

And would there be an update on graphics? Surely the kaw app can do with a remake.

15. Nvm charms work now

16. Awesome thread! Deserving of valiant knight achievement, good work and very informative! Thank you

17. Thanks AJ. Would love to have Valient Knight. So far I’m seeing positive results on some brief testing of charms and equipment. Will post a more detailed response when I have time.

18. Very good thread indeed.

19. give Biyamiti the Valient Knight! He deserves it.

20. WAY TO GO BIYA- your efforts demonstrated the problem- as i said in other post- you should get valiant knight for this. Your efforts helped all - players and designers.