Do you remember

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Seth, Mar 31, 2018.

1. When forums were 7 pages long?
    When you could load up active topics every few mins to read replies?
    When event pages were ran through the forums?
    When war still mattered?
    When kaw_creative was still a thing?
    When posted guides were still something worth doing?
    When using bb codes made you coooool?

When people would actually farm you for trash talking? You suck, Larry but you got me good.
    When OSW was around every corner?

Blah blah blah

Games dead man. It's sad. I wonder where all the cool kids went. They were fun.

I miss these forums.

2. Lazy devs who have lost love and passion for this game, give it to another company they won’t waste potential kaw has.

3. I miss coming back to forums after 20min to find over half of p1 AT with new replies :(

4. Pepperidge Farm remembers.

5. *Slow claps*

6. The days man. Now it's all about lurking and seeing how many times you can say gucci gang in one somg

7. Like 6 years ago you'd come back after 5 seconds and there would be a reply.

8. I just thought it was me not being able to navigate the new (to me) format of the forums.

I spent an hour or so yesterday reading all the old war threads...good times.

9. Wishful thinkinhg: I wish devs wud invent a new system, which replaces current eb system and re-enforces clan loyalty to bring the mad fun feeling back into the game (while still earning gold unless you replace the currency system). Devs we love this game, revamp it for us!

10. Trash the speaker system , don’t see benefit for this now that the player base so damn low 

11. Do you remember when people actually tried and succeeded at making threads that are worth reading?

12. I didn't even know Kaw_creative wasn't a thing anymore. Guess that's what happens when you quit every 5 months lol... remember when willy used to make those interview threads? Those were the best

13. Oh I remember

When WC was often so fast you could barely read the messages?
    When people actually cared about VK nomination?
    When you’d have OSW threads, guides, idle chat and games all over active topics, with like 20 replies per minute?
    When the people who made retirement threads were known and respected players, rather than EB fairies who posted like twice on here?
    When you weren’t gifted trillions of gold for doing next to nothing?

When this place was alive?