Quest reset

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by verong7, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Hey there,

I think quests should reset after all completed. Then 2 times more rewards after each reset. Both gold and health crystals and nobility point double each completion of all quest.

Thanks for reading.

2. i agree that something needs to be done with quests, they are serverely outdated. idk if this is it though. i think they should just add more. like A LOT

3. I was thinking of an easy programming fix. Like 2x difficulty per each reset level. 2x rewards per each increase in reset level.

As follows;

1x original quest level
    2x level 2 quests
    4x level 3 quests
    8x level 4 quests
    16x etc.
    A counter xx. Would keep track of your reset level

4. i think a prestige system like that could work. but you would have to get rid of the ability to replay each quest. or else the quests done counter on profile would be pointless.. cant have people doing easy quests just to have most quests done.

5. Once you complete the entire number of quests you would then be reset with every quest 2x difficulty, gold, nobility point, and health crystals verses previous reset level like this.
    1x 1st go through of all quests
    2x 2nd go through of all quests
    4x 3rd go through of all quests
    Etc,

6. exactly. im just saying you can only be doing one quest at a time, and cant go back to replay old quests until you “prestige” and unlock the next level.

also if the quests are giving out too absurd amounts of gold, they could turn into an alternative from ebs, which im not sure is a good or bad thing to be honest lol

8. I actually don’t hate this idea. Simple and easily implemented I would think

9. I myself agree with quests being updated. Yes, you should get more nobs and xstals yet I believe of course out of common Sense, it Should become harder,but still it Should become updated or disappear on your profile just as events are done.