REQUEST TO DEVS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by --cash-grass-or_ASS--, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Hi. Apologies for being off topic. I just wanna ask, is there a suggestion or request thread I could post something on? I wish the devs to add a higher tier for the event if possible. I already got 40k event items two days ago.. and once the 40k tier has been hit, things started to get boring. I'm not sure if it's just me.. but doing ebs after hitting 40k seems pointless. Please add a higher tier after 40k.. add like tier 60k, 80k and 100k to keep the fire burning. Thank you. Again, apologies for the off topic.. and if this post violated any forum rule, please guide me to where I can repost it. Thank you!

2. Then try other things like pvp or osw. Not everything is ebs and events

3. After 40k, you can always chase event lb. Or do pvp weekend for mith and more element drops. Although I have to say that I think another tier will be added, but no clue as to when. Probably around the time that new f2p ebs are added, that's what happened with the 40k tier.

4. Sounds good. I am looking forward for the new things coming. I would love higher eb event tier but for now I guess I'm gonna explore other stuff we have at the moment. I appreciate all the replies.

5. Get top 10 then complain about more event tiers

6. Kaw is on autopilot. Gl with updates

7. Thinking the devs are gonna listen to you or anyone who has a suggestion about the game HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. I suggest a 100k teir for a chance at the top 10 equipment

9. No support. Some of us can barely get to 40k let alone anything higher. As suggested try other aspects of the game if bored @40k items.

10. lol, support to add more than 40k so noobs won’t reach the same equipment as bigs

11. Try lords mobile it’s a better game

12. I’m active as hell..I can barely hit the 25k. I’m only using the ebs to grow and then wreak havoc as this is a war game. Eb took over pwar, it was the same result......growth. Not sure why you need to keep raising the bar on ebs that don’t tap back. If anything needs to be raised is the event prizes for pvp.

13. How about something other than redundant equip for rewards? How many legs does one acct need?

14. Or the 100 rings they keep giving out every event

15. You chase those rings

16. I think the "month long events" deserve a return visit with their 4 part collection for amazingly powerful equipment (at the time) thats still extremely sought after for charms today but with a twist for those with many alts boosting charms for their mains like they already have in place for the wars. Or make it so the rewards are non trade able. Thus stopping the boosting and returning the grueling grind i have grown to love.

EDIT: And with these new month long events the higher teir requests like 60-100k can both easily be incorporated while more then likely only having to slightly tweek event item collection to raise or lower the amount obtained to be fair to both the free to play and pay to win side of kaw which can also potentially eliminate the constant epic battle grind in the long run for more favorable rewards from both PvP and wars. I'm writing this while half asleep in case your wondering why my ideas are all over the place.

17. This. To that and any future questions. This answer. Lather, rinse, repeat. I highly doubt we even get the next 2 ebs in the last series before the plug gets pulled.