Why do "low effort" threads get locked?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXD3mOnXx, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The bulk of German soldiers of WWII had even less knowledge of what transpired during that time than you Todd.

2. ....uhh oh looks like we got a "sympathizer" here. That's fuel for another thread Yogurt, many threads. ALOT of them BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON. SS all knew Wehrmacht all knew. Best know your WW1-WW2 history you wanna tangle with me on that Yogurt.

3. Ok Todd. I'm not going to argue with you. I completely disagree with you, and know for a fact that you know nothing of value on the subject, but I'm going to save myself the trouble and just concede here. If you really are interested in learning something you can ask me in pm, but the holocaust is hardly appropriate in this thread, and even this forum.

4. Yogurt I'm VERY WELL studied in WW1-WW2 ...try me, I'll make you look like an ignorant fool on the subject.

5. The holocaust, seriously guys?This thread has definitely run its course. There have been three mods that commented on this thread. We gave our answer to the original comment, and our answers fall in line with what we’re told to do when we get the position. If you go back through, you might find yourself agreeing with what I said. Agree with it or not, that’s up to you. We don’t need your agreement to do our job though.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.