Developer response towards bug fixes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Blueberry, Jan 20, 2018.

1. https://imgur.com/a/wGMFJ

I forget the bb code for the image posting but the imgur link is a screenshot of when the next bug patch release is coming out!!

2. (img)(/img) or (imgfit)(/imgfit) are the bbcodes you want here (with square brackets, of course). Also, you need a direct .jpg or .png image link to show up on forums.

As for the photo, seems to me more like they just don't want to release a date more so than an update. Things always go poorly when they give dates for updates. Plus, support may not be fully informed about planned minor updates.

3. So basically no response?

4. The devs explained that by the end of next week the war system will be overhauled and fixed and they also have taken responsibility for the hyper inflation and have stated they will be adding a toilet for players to flush their gold and money down.

No need to concern. The fix is almost here.

5. Where is that?

6. It was in the forum bro!!

Keep up

7. They should just kill the game so we can all move to pimd and trade pink thongs and porta pottys for the rest of our lives.

8. You dont need the game to end to go to pimd. Just move on noob.

9. At least on pimd I'm not shamed for my love of sea sponge RP and cardboard box RP

10. Yeah just move on noob, your so noob bro

-grizzy- in a pink thong, now I’d trade my barbie and ken playhouse for one of those any day

-grizzy- for VK

11. Official notice - the corner that I crap money in has been removed

12. It was broken yesterday. It’s broken today. It has been broken for months. We are now getting up to broken for years! Stop adding stuff and fix the bugs for wars / EBs / what ever guys do on this site. Fix the game for all.....then look at adding stuff that works.......if need be Beta test it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First

13. My game has frozen and crashed on me twice this past week smh

14. @blueberry,only twice? Kaw goes unresponsive at least 4-5 times a day for me. And yes I reported the crashes, but they ask for system logs and crap I know nothing about. And yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

15. Terrible. You should lodge a complaint

16. It's

imgfit anycode.jpg /imgfit

With [ ] brackets around the imgfit /imgfit part

17. Purple thongs. Also those were removed. yw